Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went to a graduation last night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went to a graduation last night....

for a pre-k class and I snapped this picture. The little boy putting his finger (gun) to another kids head is the one of my friends son.

Mind you this graduation was held in a church. I could not stop laughing. The boy's mother shook her head and laughed, the father was the same way.

Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

If this was a public school, he'd be suspended and sent to counseling.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
      what would've happened if it was a public school in kirkwood?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
        It was at a Lutheran church and next year he will be going to a Catholic school so he is good to go. His teacher next year is in for a world of hurt.
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott

Comment

Clearly, the kid has been watching too many violent movies and playing some damn violent video games.

Hes a Columbine waiting to happen.
          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

you might have an internet sensation on your hands.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy View Post
              Clearly, the kid has been watching too many violent movies and playing some damn violent video games.

Hes a Columbine waiting to happen.
              He loves Spiderman and dirt bikes. He has never played a video game other than Pokemon or whatever that is.
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Shula View Post
                you might have an internet sensation on your hands.
                I wish I had a video of some of the other antics that he was pulling last night. He is a funny little guy.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott

Comment

Clearly he will have some serious explaining to do if he ever runs for President...
                  Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

That is just too funny, but yea, if it was a public school he would be suspended or expelled.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
                      Clearly he will have some serious explaining to do if he ever runs for President...
                      or class president in HS.
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke View Post
                        That is just too funny, but yea, if it was a public school he would be suspended or expelled.
                        So they would kick him out of graduation and let him have the summer off until he starts up in August? I'll let his parents know
                        Sponsor of:
                        Brian Elliott

Comment

These kids look like rejects from The Village of the Damned. What the hell is up with the glowing eyes?
                          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke View Post
                            Eh. Suspended with mandatory counseling...I don't think he'd be expelled. Of course the 2 PAB's who shot at Central (with a real gun) are supposedly expelled, but still on my class roster, so, what do I know?!
                            Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                              These kids look like rejects from The Village of the Damned. What the hell is up with the glowing eyes?

The red color comes from light that reflects off of the retinas in our eyes. In many animals, including dogs, cats and deer, the retina has a special reflective layer called the tapetum lucidum that acts almost like a mirror at the backs of their eyes. If you shine a flashlight or headlights into their eyes at night, their eyes shine back with bright, white light. Here is what Encyclopedia Britannica has to say about the tapetum lucidum:
                              • Among many nocturnal vertebrates the white compound guanine is found in the epithelium or retina of the eye. This provides a mirrorlike surface, the tapetum lucidum, which reflects light outward and thereby allows a second chance for its absorption by visual pigments at very low light intensities. Tapeta lucida produce the familiar eyeshine of nocturnal animals.
                              Humans don't have this tapetum lucidum layer in their retinas. If you shine a flashlight in a person's eyes at night, you don't see any sort of reflection. The flash on a camera is bright enough, however, to cause a reflection off of the retina -- what you see is the red color from the blood vessels nourishing the eye.
                              Many cameras have a "red eye reduction" feature. In these cameras, the flash goes off twice -- once right before the picture is taken, and then again to actually take the picture. The first flash causes people's pupils to contract, reducing "red eye" significantly. Another trick is to turn on all the lights in the room, which also contracts the pupil.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Working...
                              X