Ambien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambien

Took one an hour ago, I am having typing issues.
    Need sleep.
    Good Stuff
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

if it works, why are you still up?

Comment

I have some of that but have never taken it...I'm skeered of the horror stories I've heard...
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

i think it's addictive. my wife is taking it......or it could be lunesta......one of those. now she can't flippin' sleep without it. which means i have to keep getting it.
        Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
          I have some of that but have never taken it...I'm skeered of the horror stories I've heard...
          damn, highly recomended.
          I switched shifts and needed something,
          this stuff is rock solid. no horror stories at all.
          Just a good night sleep. (if you go to bed, if you don't you type like shit and think about falling down)
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

I heard a radio call in show one day where they took calls for over an hour about the things people did while sleeping on this stuff.

I remember people getting dressed and going out for a drive, putting on their hunting gear to go hunting. Scary.

Comment

take it according to the directions and tell your doctor every other medication that you take with any regularity and it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I feel drowsy the next morning after taking Ambien. I prefer Alprazolam (aka Xanax) to sleep. One half of a 0.5mg works almost every time.

Comment

The first time my wife took it, she didn't follow the directions and go directly to bed. The pills took effect and she got confused and couldn't figure out how to get up the stairs to go to bed. So she came upstairs, woke me up, dragged me downstairs, and had me help her go upstairs.
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I like to crush it, put the Ambien in a line on my coffee table and snort it with a $2 bill...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

When will this "Ambien" be in theaters?
                      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                        I feel drowsy the next morning after taking Ambien. I prefer Alprazolam (aka Xanax) to sleep. One half of a 0.5mg works almost every time.
                        True dat.

However, taking the giant 2 mg horse pill will knock your ass down for a dozen hours.
                        His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                        Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Good stuff.

Had some on a trip to Europe to fight jet lag. We were warned it can hit fast so we took them in bed. Good thing too. We had a few cocktails before hand and certainly were not long for the conscience world.
                          Sketch in STL
                          Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

My ex-brother-in-law (who was a recovering AA 12-stepper) started on the Ambien, then went straight to crack...seriously.
                            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                            -mike
                            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker View Post
                              My ex-brother-in-law (who was a recovering AA 12-stepper) started on the Ambien, then went straight to crack...seriously.
                              Now how does one make the leap?

Guess Ambien is the new gateway drug...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                              X