Clear All

• Obama: Doing the Lord's Work!

Discuss.

http://race42008.com/2008/05/12/bara...h-in-kentucky/

Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
    Jesus is . . .

Fake. Everyone knows he's a Muslim.

Comment

Very soon the beast will arrive on earth. The beast is not a person or a human organization. The beast is Satan himself. Satan will appear on earth in a glorious body and will claim that he is God. When he comes he will bring millions of his demons with him. They will not appear to be demons. Many of his demons will appear as glorious angels who pretend to be from heaven. Some of his demons will claim to be people who have died and gone to heaven. They will say that they have come back to earth to teach and help other people. They will appear in beautiful, perfect bodies.
      Moon

Comment

Lord's should be replaced with Yard.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Not sure why you would mock this, drobney, unless your brand of Christianity has a political bent.

I long for the day when candidates answer "None of your business" when asked about their religious affiliation or spiritual beliefs.

It's unseemly.
          His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
          Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

They will appear in beautiful, perfect bodies.

Get thee hence!
            His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
            Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Originally posted by drobny23 View Post
              Only Republicans are Christians.
              From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Originally posted by moedrabowsky View Post
                Not sure why you would mock this, drobney, unless your brand of Christianity has a political bent.

I long for the day when candidates answer "None of your business" when asked about their religious affiliation or spiritual beliefs.

It's unseemly.
                ++

I have no problem with Obama or any politician being religious. In fact, I bet you that most of the liberal democratic politicians have religion in their lives, but they do the right thing and make it their own business, instead of politicizing religion-fueled hot-button issues like abortion and gay marriage like the GOP does, in order to get votes from naive voters.

That so many GOP supporters buy into it is exactly why we get the government that we deserve. These type of issues have no tangible effect on our everyday lives, and the politicians never really change anything, but yet some people vote strictly on what a politicians' stance is on abortion and/or gay marriage.
                “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

They will appear in beautiful, perfect bodies.
                  Shoot. There goes my theory.

Although, I swear when Clinton's hair parts just right, you can see the Mark.
                  From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy View Post
                    ++

I have no problem with Obama or any politician being religious. In fact, I bet you that most of the liberal democratic politicians have religion in their lives, but they do the right thing and make it their own business, instead of politicizing religion-fueled hot-button issues like abortion and gay marriage like the GOP does, in order to get votes from naive voters.

That so many GOP supporters buy into it is exactly why we get the government that we deserve. These type of issues have no tangible effect on our everyday lives, and the politicians never really change anything, but yet some people vote strictly on what a politicians' stance is on abortion and/or gay marriage.
                    Thank God there's no such thing as naive Democratic voters.

Because if there were, I'm sure we'd be talking about them. Probably in another thread, though. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by moedrabowsky View Post
                      unless your brand of Christianity has a political bent.
                      Christianity is, or rather should be, political.

If your faith doesn't prompt action, what good is it?

I don't know what to say about this promo flier other than I hope it's genuine... otherwise Obama is the worst of hypocrites.
                      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

++

ha! that response was predictable.

When gwb made his highly criticized response that Jesus was his favorite philosopher.. I really thought that response was genuine. maybe I was wrong.

However when Huck trounced around the country as the Jesus candidate, it was clearly obvious that he was just pandering. That was not genuine at all.. and his cross ad was ridiculous.

Now, when Obama does the same thing.. he should be criticized.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
                          Thank God there's no such thing as naive Democratic voters.
                          Yes, because I said that there are naive GOP voters, that, of course, means that it isnt possible that there could be ANY naive Democratic voters.

Good take, Reg. I may begin to pay you one day for such brilliant insights.
                          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                            I don't know what to say about this promo flier other than I hope it's genuine... otherwise Obama is the worst of hypocrites.
                            Its not, of course. He really didnt attend the same Christian church all those years, and he really is a towelhead in disguise.

Comment

Yes, because I said that there are naive GOP voters, that, of course, means that it isnt possible that there could be ANY naive Democratic voters.

Good take, Reg. I may begin to pay you one day for such brilliant insights.
                              Sorry. I got lost in your pages and pages of posts criticizing naive Democratic voters, and wasn't paying close attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X