Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWB one of the greatest presidents in history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWB one of the greatest presidents in history?

T
    Last edited by MTV; 11-02-2013, 06:31 AM.

Who could have guessed Kuwait would be glad to be rid of Saddam Hussein? And two guys in Singapore support the invasion and occupation of Iraq? Gee, I must have been fucking wrong this whole time. Let me re-evaluate everything I believe.

Time to line the birdcage.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Whoa. This thread is borked!

Comment

He's not even the best President Bush.

Comment

One of the best Presidents of America for Kuwait!
          What about for America asshat, should this guy be smoking crack and flying planes?
          Mark D?
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Bush is the best president elected in this century - He will go to number 2 and move down one rank for each newly elected president in this century.
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

For better or worse, George W. Bush helped change history

For better or worse, so did Hitler and every presidential assassin in U.S. history. Not a very high bar there.
              "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm curious as to what moe's post was. It appears to have been swallowed by the article Miami Card Fan posted, and all that remains is half of moe's signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                  I'm curious as to what moe's post was. It appears to have been swallowed by the article Miami Card Fan posted, and all that remains is half of moe's signature.
                  I'm going to guess Bush sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                    For you:

Originally posted by moedrabowsky View Post
                    Who could have guessed Kuwait would be glad to be rid of Saddam Hussein? And two guys in Singapore support the invasion and occupation of Iraq? Gee, I must have been fucking wrong this whole time. Let me re-evaluate everything I believe.

Time to line the birdcage.
                    Sponsor of:
                    Brian Elliott
                    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Here it is five years after the war started and things have been slow, but we now have the Arab states in the Gulf firmly aligned with us and very close to a final resolution in Iraq.
                      Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

George W. Bush: Great president, or greatest president?

Official Lounge Sponsor:
                        Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                        The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                        Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

the one thing that mr madonna is correct on is that history has consistently looked upon events differently after a period of time.

i only think back to gerald ford and his pardoning nixon and realize now it was the right thing to do and our country is better for it. at the time i was ready to support any action to get rid of ford as i was positive that nixon needed to go to jail.

we shall see where bush falls in the overall scheme when time passes by. i too believe that he will not fair as badly as most seem to think now. i wont say he will be labeled the best ever, but i sure dont think he will be in the same room with frank pierce and jim carter when all is said and done.
                          Roy Mueller

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                            He's not even the best President Bush.
                            /thread

Comment

Originally posted by billiken_roy View Post
                              we shall see where bush falls in the overall scheme when time passes by. i too believe that he will not fair as badly as most seem to think now. i wont say he will be labeled the best ever, but i sure dont think he will be in the same room with frank pierce and jim carter when all is said and done.
                              He won't be in the same room with Pierce or Carter because even they weren't that bad.
                              Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Working...
                              X