With Zero Precincts Reporting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Zero Precincts Reporting...

CNN Projects Hilldog the winner in West Virginia.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

CNN is to Hillary what Bagdad Bob Saddam.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
      CNN is to Hillary what Bagdad Bob Saddam.
      It's not going to happen, but I would LOVE it if she lost.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post
        It's not going to happen, but I would LOVE it if she lost.
        She will lose eventually, but she'll win WVA by a huge margin. It's her type of folks doing the votiing. If I were Barack, I wouldn't spend one second of time in West Virginia.

Comment

She will lose eventually, but she'll win WVA by a huge margin. It's her type of folks doing the votiing. If I were an educated human being with clean lungs and a fear of falling down giant holes, I wouldn't spend one second of time in West Virginia.
          Fixed.
          Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Scenes from Hillary's victory party to be held in Clarksburg later this evening.

Comment

Comment

Scenes from Hillary's victory party to be held in Clarksburg later this evening.

ya know this movie was filmed in Georgia where Barack won

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo View Post
                  ya know this movie was filmed in Georgia where Barack won
                  Actually, I thought it may have been Kentucky. Anyway, you get the point.

Comment

Huckabee telling Olbermann---the Clintons are really good about doing what a tv show with low ratings does----change the show. Look at the landscape and do what is necessary---why even after Gennifer Flowers, bill was able to.......

Huckabee is funny.
                    v

Comment

Dear Mrs. Clinton,

GO AWAY.
                      Photobucket

Comment

She will lose eventually, but she'll win WVA by a huge margin. It's her type of folks doing the votiing. If I were Barack, I wouldn't spend one second of time in West Virginia.
                        If by Hilldog losing, you mean in the General Election against John McCain, then I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post
                          If by Hilldog losing, you mean in the General Election against John McCain, then I agree with you.
                          You think she will win the democratic nomination?
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Olbermann observes the speech was tied with the sermon on the mount as great speeches go.

Edwards is getting 7 percent of the vote.
                            v

Comment

I really hope that Obama picks Edwards...

I think he can shore up the white, blue-collar vote....

It's a shame as I still think Edwards would have been the ideal candidate...

Comment

Working...
                              X