MLB Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sheriff Blaylock View Post
    It was weird. He took his AB, got a hit and right away the pinch runner came in. You could tell it was agreed before the AB that if he were to get on base he was coming out of the game.

Exhaustion this early in the season on one of the coolest nights you will ever see in May in Texas is odd.
    exactly, if he's exhausted now, just wait

Comment

• Three lefties in this series. The Pirates must be really terrified of Edmonds. Or something.

Comment

• Astros manage one win against the Rangers. Even losing the series they finish their longest road trip of the season 7-3. I was hoping for a split.

Berkman racks up another 2 hits.

Big series starting Monday against the Cubs. Boy. With those guys in first the annoying factor at the games is going to be through the roof.

Comment

• Anyone think that Ned Yost may be in some trouble?
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
            Anyone think that Ned Yost may be in some trouble?
            With how the Brewers tanked at the end of last season and their problems in 08 I'd say yes. Not really fair because I don't think he was the one who signed Gagne, but that is the way it goes.

Plus he bats the pitcher 8th which is stupid.

Comment

• Mets vs. Yankees... hate 'em both, but if I have to choose...Go Yankees

Comment

• Originally posted by easy ed View Post
                Mets vs. Yankees... hate 'em both, but if I have to choose...Go Yankees
                ++

I was talking to a friend about the same thing a bit earlier. I'd rather see the Angels/Dodgers, Reds/Injuns, or Astros/Rangers.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

• Ryan Howard slooooooooowly coming back to life. 2 for 4 with a home run today.
                  Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

• Delgado just had a 3-run HR taken away from him by a bad overrule. 3rd base ump correctly had it ruled a HR but the home plate ump over ruled him as a foul ball. Replay showed it was fair.
                    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
                      Delgado just had a 3-run HR taken away from him by a bad overrule. 3rd base ump correctly had it ruled a HR but the home plate ump over ruled him as a foul ball. Replay showed it was fair.

It looked like all 3 of the other umps also said foul! He gets it right and three guys with worse views come in and say foul.
                      Here comes Cheveldaaaaaaaaae!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just saw the Delgado highlight.

I agree he was screwed out of a home run, but since it affected the Mets, it's no big deal.
                        RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                        You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                        X