No announcement yet.

Kerry Lays Out Anti-Terrorism Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bush campaign also organized a conference call for reporters with Republican Sens. Norm Coleman of Minnesota and Jon Kyl of Arizona, who at one point mistakenly referred to the Democratic front-runner as "President Kerry."
    They know.
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

I could be wrong, but the more I think about it, isn't
      The front-runner used a campaign speech to outline his plan to combat terrorism that relies on stronger intelligence-gathering, law enforcement and international alliances — proposals that Kerry has been touting for more than a year.
      this what we relied on before 9/11?
      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

It certainly is.

Slick Willie's excuse for not extraditing Bin Laden was he "didn't have sufficient evidence" on him.

It's also called giving France a veto over American foreign policy.
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

The Bush administration, he argued, has shown disdain for the Mideast peace process and allowed Iran and North Korea to continue their quest for nuclear weapons that could get into the hands of terrorists.
          How has Bush shown disdain for the Mideast peace process?

What is Kerry saying we should have done about Iran and North Korea? Attack? Give in to blackmail?
          "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Feb 27 2004, 06:36 PM
            It certainly is.

Slick Willie's excuse for not extraditing Bin Laden was he "didn't have sufficient evidence" on him.

It's also called giving France a veto over American foreign policy.
            Jesus. Again?

This dead horse was beaten over and over at the PB.

The Saudis had a pretty big part to play in that.

Once again, though, don't present the possibility that Clinton couldn't have gotten him.

That doesn't fit the agenda, does it?

I won't say he didn't drop the ball. I also won't say that he did, because apparently no one knows.

But the fact that there are 2 possibilites, and only one fits the agenda...that's the real important part, right?
            " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Apparently, you didn't hear the audiotape where Slick Willie SAID that Bin Laden was offered to him by the Sudan, but he refused.
              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

Comment

Care to provide us the info on WHY he didn't accept him?

Could they have just shipped him to the US and let us have our way with him?

Or did he have to be extradited to Saudi?

For you to claim that ANY president, who was able to claim a prize like that, and use it for, at the very least, his party's gain...

and subsequently refuse it on "lack of evidence"...is beyond ridiculous...

Jeezus...Clinton wasn't THAT self-centered...

Every president's got a legacy to uphold.
                " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

He SAID he didn't have enough evidence to detain him.

He believed fighting terrorism was a law enforcement issue - just like Kerry.

Comment

Bush spokesman Steve Schmidt said Kerry made "a political speech filled with defeatist rhetoric and factual inaccuracies."
                    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
                    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

adding 100,000 firefighters across the country.
                      We'll need them if you win, dickless.

Comment

Bush did plenty to prevent 911 from happening didn't he?
                        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Damtoft: He SAID he didn't have enough evidence to detain him.
                          Source?
                          Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

His own words.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Feb 28 2004, 09:23 AM
                              Bush did plenty to prevent 911 from happening didn't he?
                              As governor of texas?
                              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Working...
                              X