Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Delgado's agent is classy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carlos Delgado's agent is classy

    http://www.nj.com/mets/index.ssf/200...s_agent_i.html

    We have to get this guy to represent some Cardinals.

  • #2
    wow.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dan Graziano seems like an asshole, too.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
        wow.
        ++

        Comment


        • #5
          Does Delgado still burn American flags?

          Comment


          • #6
            "So's your mom." A very professional comeback.
            Photobucket

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by backstop View Post
              http://www.nj.com/mets/index.ssf/200...s_agent_i.html

              We have to get this guy to represent some Cardinals.
              Huh...I read that, and I all I got from it is that Dan Graziano is a dumb ass.

              Seriously. I am not making this up.
              From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

              For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.


              I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

              The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

              Comment


              • #8
                i like the "so's your mom" on mother's day statement

                Comment


                • #9
                  Alright...which one of you Lounge guys is Delgado's agent!?!?
                  Official Lounge Sponsor
                  Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

                  2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ppg shg View Post
                    Huh...I read that, and I all I got from it is that Dan Graziano is a dumb ass.

                    Seriously. I am not making this up.
                    No shit. Graziano egged the guy on and started with the name calling, and he's calling Delgado's agent insane?

                    Moon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He certainly egged him on, but don't you have to realize that's happening if you're the agent? And either way, a "your mom" line? While I enjoyed it, you can't figure it's good for business.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                        No shit. Graziano egged the guy on and started with the name calling, and he's calling Delgado's agent insane?

                        Moon
                        I agree the writer egged him on, but I don't see where he started with the name calling.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Miami Card Fan View Post
                          I agree the writer egged him on, but I don't see where he started with the name calling.
                          I consider 'living down to your reputation' name-calling.

                          Calling somebody a 'tard is pretty tame

                          Moon

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Using retarded may be tame, but really immature.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by backstop View Post
                              He certainly egged him on, but don't you have to realize that's happening if you're the agent? And either way, a "your mom" line? While I enjoyed it, you can't figure it's good for business.
                              I'm thinking the number of clients who dropped their agents because the agent was rude to a dumb shit reporter troll is rather tiny.
                              From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

                              For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.


                              I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

                              The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X