Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT - Dodge Challenger 500 @ Darlington Raceway (Saturday, 5/10, 6pm CT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT - Dodge Challenger 500 @ Darlington Raceway (Saturday, 5/10, 6pm CT)

Should be an interesting race tonight with the new track surface....

My three picks for tonight are:

1. Greg Biffle - Has the pole and I feel he is going to take advantage of it, thus improving his slowly slipping position in the Chase standings.

2. Tony Stewart - Stewart was pretty much flawless in the Nationwide race last night and should carry that momentum again tonight with a comfortable feel for the repaved track.

3. Kasey Kahne - A complete sleeper despite not finishing his qualifying yesterday and having to go to his backup car. I just have a hunch that Kahne has really thought about things overnight and will be near the top despite his 42nd position. He is very much overdue and his time is going to come one of these weekends. Make Darlington that weekend.
    TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

I took Biffle in a fantasy league.

Sucks I love this race, but I promised to take the kids down to I55 for the races tonight.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

...I have yet to call for Dale Jr, I will tonight. He qualified 2nd, hes third in points and he would kill for a win, I'll give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Baner View Post
        ...I have yet to call for Dale Jr, I will tonight. He qualified 2nd, hes third in points and he would kill for a win, I'll give it to him.
        Well unless Kyle sticks him in the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks View Post
          Well unless Kyle sticks him in the wall.
          Dale's not nasty like Kyle, so I doubt Jr. will do anything towards Kyle tonight, but I would love to see someone take out Busch, then beat the hell out of him we he tries to play tough guy....
          TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

Originally posted by kmeyer View Post
            Dale's not nasty like Kyle, so I doubt Jr. will do anything towards Kyle tonight, but I would love to see someone take out Busch, then beat the hell out of him we he tries to play tough guy....
            Agreed!! Lets pay Tony to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baner View Post
              Agreed!! Lets pay Tony to do it.
              Since they are both JGR, I don't see it happening at least this season....

Comment

Originally posted by kmeyer View Post
                Since they are both JGR, I don't see it happening at least this season....
                LOL, I don't think Tony has anything against wrecking a teammate.

Comment

crash crash crash

Comment

I took Hamlin last week and Biffle this week.

I'm going to take Tony next race to see if I can kill him too.

Comment

tony has been out of it since lap 1 or 2 when sadler took him with him.

Comment

M&MS!

Comment

What a fucked up outcome......pissed off about Biffle's car, but otherwise a good showing from Roush Fenway....Ragan cracks the Chase Standings in the #12 spot.....

I am so sick of Kyle Busch, but right now IMO, he is the top driver in the Sprint, Nationwide, and Craftsman series at this point...

Comment

So Skippy, what are the secret sounding plans for Darlington raceway?

If you did here at the end of the race they talked about how they had done some things to improve the track and how more was to come, and then said it's coming soon, it all sounded cryptic.

Comment

wish we at least got free M&Ms, but cool car

oh yeah, and damn good race by kyle

Comment

Working...
                              X