Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elisha Cuthbert. Like ........... Wow!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elisha Cuthbert. Like ........... Wow!


  • #2
    I've had better.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Airshark View Post
      I've had better.
      FTFY

      Comment


      • #4
        This pic is several years old.
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
          I've had better.
          no...you havent cause I have not...close...yes, hotter no. Pricey...yeah, especially when she quotes herself in pounds

          Comment


          • #6
            a few days ago...you decide...


            v


            Comment


            • #7
              oh, yeah..............

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Indu WangZi View Post
                no...you havent cause I have not...close...yes, hotter no. Pricey...yeah, especially when she quotes herself in pounds
                We aren't talking about the coat?
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i would pay a hundred thousand million dollars to see that goden muff...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And here come the knuckle babies

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      somebody is knocking and there is nobody at the door
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        And she's sleeping with a ugly hockey player named Dion.

                        - shakes head -

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Indu WangZi View Post
                          i would pay a hundred thousand million dollars to see that goden muff...
                          goden?

                          I'm sure she shaves, like most women.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                            And she's sleeping with a ugly hockey player named Dion.

                            - shakes head -
                            I can still vividly remember being 8 years old and my dad telling me that hockey players always get the hottest women. He was right.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              I can still vividly remember being 8 years old and my dad telling me that hockey players always get the hottest women. He was right.
                              Was he regretting not being a hockey player and thus being stuck with your mother?
                              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X