Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Bitch is going to steal the nomination...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Bitch is going to steal the nomination...

I'm not a Democrat, so I don't care, but those of you who are should be very worried.

Tonight, a loss in NC and squeaking out a win in Indiana should tell her it's time to get out. But she wont.

She has the political machine hard at work, those favors being paid back, those "super-delegates" whose palms she can grease to claim the nomination at the convention.

She will lose the General Election.

Does she not realize that she is poisoning her party? Or maybe she knows but she does not care?

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

If she had succeeded in making progress with the gas tax holiday thing---I would have feared the stupidity of the voters.

The people who are superdelegates recognized how stupid it was immediately--it was a major blunder, because people started talking about that and it got the media off of wright. They see someone who once led by 30 points make a lot of mistakes, and this last one finished her. It will take a major scandal to deny Obama the nomination. He has not felt it necessary to go after her on the financial and other stuff available to him---being smart enough to refrain from pissing people off. If it was closer---he would have been a lot more negative.

The media can keep on with this stuff about how savvy a politician Bill Clinton is---not in 2008.

Obama will be the nominee.

05-02-2008, 01:01 PM
    kjoe
    vCash: 4000

If the idiocy of hillary on the gas tax holiday causes a stoppage of the bleeding for obama in NC---and the contest really is over next tuesday---that would give some........hope of some sort.
    v

Comment

I hate her.
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Gassoff, you gotta have a little faith in democracy. The people get the government they deserve. If that means HRC finds a way to get the nomination then so be it.
        "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
          I hate her.
          Would you vote for her in the general election?

That's what I thought.
          "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
            Would you vote for her in the general election?

That's what I thought.
            No way. I'd vote Green or Libertarian before I voted for that shrew.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post
              I'm not a Democrat, so I don't care, but those of you who are should be very worried.

Tonight, a loss in NC and squeaking out a win in Indiana should tell her it's time to get out. But she wont.

She has the political machine hard at work, those favors being paid back, those "super-delegates" whose palms she can grease to claim the nomination at the convention.

She will lose the General Election.

Does she not realize that she is poisoning her party? Or maybe she knows but she does not care?
              Too much medicine tonight?

It's all over.
              I like cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by triggercut1 View Post

It's all over.
                It's not over until Reggie says it's over.

Comment

It's not over until CSD says it's ovah.
                  Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by triggercut1 View Post

It's all over.

I had a bottle of Merlot, but I don't think I have lost my grasp.

Point being.... A good soldier in the party would drop out. A greedy ho would not.

She is poison.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Comment

Gassoff, you gotta have a little faith in democracy. The people get the government they deserve. If that means HRC finds a way to get the nomination then so be it.

Yeah. You must be a good and obedient Republican and trust the system.
                      *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab View Post
                        Yeah. You must be a good and obedient Republican and trust the system.
                        Only Republicans have faith in democracy?

Comment

She's not gonna have enough money to grease the superdelegates; of which many simply loathe her.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post
                            I had a bottle of Merlot, but I don't think I have lost my grasp.

Point being.... A good soldier in the party would drop out. A greedy ho would not.

She is poison.
                            I was thinking the same thing when she made her speech. Sad that she has to do this to her party. The Dems always find a way to fuck up a sure win. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo View Post
                              She's not gonna have enough money to grease the superdelegates; of which many simply loathe her.
                              If she does pull this off she'll be beholden to every special interest group ever spawned.

Comment

Working...
                              X