Prayer request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request

As many of you know I have two children, a son and a daughter. On Sunday my life will be turned upside down as my daughter turns 13. I will have a teenage daughter. As I see it, the upside is Hep is no longer interested, but now I will have to beat off the likes of Glovern.

Loungers, esp fathers, pray for me during the next difficult 7-10 years!!!!!!!

Oh and beer will be my friend!!!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

This is how Bowling leagues really got their start

Comment

I have 4 daughters, you'll need lots of beer....Good luck.
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

God bless ya, Hanke.
        --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
        --Suck it cubbies.
        --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Like my buddies told me:

When you have a boy, you gotta worry about one dick. When you have a girl, you gotta worry about them all.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Comment

Whatever you do, keep her away from Tommy!
              Photobucket

Comment

I have two boys, I wanted a girl both times I was going to name her Kennedy. But WOW am I glad now that I didn't have one, just walk through he mall it's scary. I'm not sure whats in the milk today but it's some "perky" stuff.

Good luck man.
                Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

I think she will be ok. I will be a fucking wreck, she should be fine!!

and she will be kept far from he who must not be named.

I know some rather tough kids who love me, she should be fine!!!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I'll bump this thread in 12 years and 10 months.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Hanke, I hear ya. My daughter turned 13 in January. So far it hasn't been so bad...then again we are 4 months into her 72 months of teenagerdom.

Your reciprocal prayers will be appreciated!
                      "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my neighbor whose daughter is going to prom shortly. He said he would be at the festivities to make sure she had a good time.
                        LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

The guy that took my youngest daughter to the prom, arrived in a new Mercedes (it was his moms). I told him he could keep her for the car.
                          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke View Post
                            I think she will be ok. I will be a fucking wreck, she should be fine!!

and she will be kept far from he who must not be named.

I know some rather tough kids who love me, she should be fine!!!
                            Just wait till some POS shows up at the door to take her out on a date, and you realize he is just like you were when you were 16, and you know exactly what he is thinking.
                            From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

I have 2 of them. Just give them a cell phone and they will leave you alone.
                              Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Working...
                              X