Police Search for Driver in Double Fatal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Search for Driver in Double Fatal

St. Louis police are searching for the driver of a vehicle involved in a double fatal crash early Sunday.

The crash happened just after 3:30a.m. near the intersection of Arsenal and Kingshighway in South St. Louis.

Two people in a pickup truck were pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the other vehicle, also a pick up truck took off leaving the vehicle he was driving at the scene.

It's not clear what caused the accident. The victims' names have not been released.
    This is the only fatal car wreck I could find in the news today, the police were at my door this morning looking for the next door neighbor.
    I asked if he was OK, they said there was an accident. They said they couldn't tell me if he was dead but that they found his drivers licence at the scene, and that there was a fatality. I guess he could have been driving the hit and run truck, I am not sure. They were asking about his family though.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

oh wow, Yaks.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I still don't know if this was his wreck or not, or if he was the fatality they told me about.
      He hasn't been home, no one else has been by either.

Comment

Wow...that is kind of eerie and sucks...
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Oh man, either way it sucks.

Comment

what does he drive?
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

it almost sounds like they were trying to tell you he was a fatality, but couldn't say for sure because they hadn't IDed him, just found his license.

either way, that really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
                what does he drive?
                He has a Ford Explorer I believe, so I am guessing he was the passenger.
                (if that was even his wreck, as I said it was just the only fatality I saw in the news)

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                  it almost sounds like they were trying to tell you he was a fatality, but couldn't say for sure because they hadn't IDed him, just found his license.

either way, that really sucks.

Or, if they were looking for his family, they couldn't confirm to anyone else that he was a fatality until the family had been notified...
                  " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
                    Or, if they were looking for his family, they couldn't confirm to anyone else that he was a fatality until the family had been notified...
                    yeah, either way, it doesn't sound like they were looking for the family for good news.

Comment

Parents just came over, the mother was taking it well and then lost it.
                      He was the passenger in the truck.
                      The driver of the truck who hit them kicked out his windshield and ran. They contacted the owner and he said he had just sold the truck.

Messed up talking to a mom about her dead son. Very very sad deal.

Comment

so sorry yaks.

Comment

I'm glad I don't live next door to any of you guys.

Comment

Really nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                              They contacted the owner and he said he had just sold the truck.
                              That sould be pretty easy to verify.

Comment

Working...
                              X