Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How low will Hillary go?

Hillary Clinton to Appear on ‘The O’Reilly Factor’

Hillary Clinton will make her first visit to “the no-spin zone,” sitting down with FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly for a two-part interview to air Wednesday and Thursday.
    The Democratic presidential hopeful will meet O’Reilly Wednesday in South Bend, Ind., where the two are expected to discuss a wide range of topics, both foreign and domestic.
    The interview comes just days after her rival Barack Obama sat down with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday for the first time.
    The Democratic candidates have been expanding their interview schedules as the tightening primary race winds down to its final weeks. Indiana and North Carolina hold their primaries May 6, and polls show the Indiana contest could be airtight.
    Democratic strategist Kirsten Powers said the O’Reilly interview is just part of Clinton’s campaign to present herself as the “tough” candidate.
    “I think it’s a really smart thing for her to do,” Powers told FOX News.
    Clinton got a new lease on her campaign with her victory in the Pennsylvania primary a week ago, and has been stepping up calls for Obama to meet her for more debates. So far Obama has declined.
    The appearance will be Clinton’s first on “The O’Reilly Factor,” which airs on the FOX News Channel at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET.
    I guess she knew who would throw her the questions to pound Obama with.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Did kjoe call in sick today?

And I guess yaks doesn't know who did an interview with Fox News three fucking days ago.

Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

I wonder if he will press her on the issue of Clinton pardons of Marc Rich and the rosenberg terrorist, among others. And more importantly, not letting her answer like she is Mark McGwire.
      v

Comment

30 seconds late. sorry.
        v

Comment

Oh holy fucking hell, I just noticed that the goddamn story yaks quoted mentions Obama's trip to Fox News.

Five vBucks says dipshit didn't read beyond the headline.

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
            Did kjoe call in sick today?

And I guess yaks doesn't know who did an interview with Fox News three fucking days ago.

By the way---I thought you were uncharacteristically quiet lately---good for you for being able to pay more attention to baseball.

Don't you think there is a significant difference between Chris Wallace and O'reilly?

Meet the press could be really brutal for Obama this Sunday.

Hopefully you will get a chuckle from nbc a couple minutes ago---voters say there is a major concern about Obama's bitter comments. 34%. Obama's friends--32%. McCain's closeness to bush?---43%
            v

Comment

Oh holy fucking hell, I just noticed that the goddamn story yaks quoted mentions Obama's trip to Fox News.

Five vBucks says dipshit didn't read beyond the headline.
              I guess dipshit didn't read who's show I was talking about.
              ‘The O’Reilly Factor’

Comment

I guess he didn't read past the Fist Line

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                  I guess he didn't read past the Fist Line
                  No, I read it, and felt compelled to remark on what a complete moron you are for ripping Hillary for going on FOX three days after Obama went on FOX.

Comment

What do Obama and Hillary gain by going on there? Seems like the upside isn't very good and the downside -- having one of those FOX guys go off on something like immigrant driver's licenses -- is pretty high. Unless, I guess, you're showing Democrats you're not afraid to take on the bad guys.
                    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

No, I read it, and felt compelled to remark on what a complete moron you are for ripping Hillary for going on FOX three days after Obama went on FOX.
                      For going on O’Reilly, PLEASE show me where I "ripped her for going on FOX". Take your time, look for it, but in the first line I said who's show I was talking about.

Comment

Fist Line? Sounds like a line Moon would stand in.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
                          What do Obama and Hillary gain by going on there? Seems like the upside isn't very good and the downside -- having one of those FOX guys go off on something like immigrant driver's licenses -- is pretty high. Unless, I guess, you're showing Democrats you're not afraid to take on the bad guys.
                          I'm not too wild about it. I would like to see the Democratic Party do anything it can to hurt Fox News. I would love to see Pelosi and Reid withdraw Fox News' access to Congressional hearings. I would love to see a Democratic POTUS, should we actually get one, kick Fox out of the White House press corps.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                            Fist Line? Sounds like a line Moon would stand in.
                            Or Hep if she was younger. lol

Comment

I'm not too wild about it. I would like to see the Democratic Party do anything it can to hurt Fox News. I would love to see Pelosi and Reid withdraw Fox News' access to Congressional hearings. I would love to see a Democratic POTUS, should we actually get one, kick Fox out of the White House press corps.
                              I can appreciate the sentiment, but I wouldn't go that far. Then you'd have every newspaper in American except the Washington Times kicked out the next time a Republican won.

I imagine Hillary's thinking that if she goes on and gets in O'Reilly's face, she'll look like a hero to Dems. She's got nothing to lose. Has it already happened? I'd kind of like to watch it.
                              "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X