Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to feel better about yourself??

Shop/dine in St. Charles.

I stopped into Waffle House on 5th to get a cup of coffee and catch up on some work projects. Nothing major, just decided to drop in and get some stuff done. Seated next to me was an older (late 50s) father and his daughter and SiL. Every other word out of this guy's mouth was profane. I felt like I was at a hockey game. And he was loud. LOUD. Straight from the trailer park this one. And his daughter wasn't much better. Flip flops, stretchy pants (pink), white BRANSON t-shirt and dirty nasty bleached blonde hair pulled back. Nuttin' but class.

I truely believe, and today's episode confirms, that St Chuck county would be hillbilly heaven if not for the influx of displaced Norco folks who know how to act, dress and hold a job that pays above the poverty level. There are still pockets of St Chuck where a jacked up Ford pick up w/ dual exhaust and a rebel flag sticker is fucking awesome. Thank God for white flight.

How did you have your hash browns?

Moon

Comment

Don't be hatin' on flip flops.
      Photobucket

Comment

I wonder what their take is on Fareed Zakaria's article on the Future of American Power

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic View Post
          Shop/dine in St. Charles.

I stopped into Waffle House on 5th to get a cup of coffee and catch up on some work projects. Nothing major, just decided to drop in and get some stuff done. Seated next to me was an older (late 50s) father and his daughter and SiL. Every other word out of this guy's mouth was profane. I felt like I was at a hockey game. And he was loud. LOUD. Straight from the trailer park this one. And his daughter wasn't much better. Flip flops, stretchy pants (pink), white BRANSON t-shirt and dirty nasty bleached blonde hair pulled back. Nuttin' but class.

I truely believe, and today's episode confirms, that St Chuck county would be hillbilly heaven if not for the influx of displaced Norco folks who know how to act, dress and hold a job that pays above the poverty level. There are still pockets of St Chuck where a jacked up Ford pick up w/ dual exhaust and a rebel flag sticker is fucking awesome. Thank God for white flight.
          And lemme guess...the stretchy pants were stretched to the breaking point?*

*If not, she was a skeleton of the meth head variety
          Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

It's flip-flop season. What did you expect? They're the most comfortable shoes to wear from April-October.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
              It's flip-flop season. What did you expect? They're the most comfortable shoes to wear from April-October.
              For fat chicks and over the top homosexual men.

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
                And lemme guess...the stretchy pants were stretched to the breaking point?*

You were there??

There was very little stretch left in those pants. Disgusting.

Comment

I hardly ever see heifers wearing flip-flops. Usually crocs or whatever they're called.

Comment

HEY NOW!!!

Them's fightin words.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Comment

Bingo.
                      Photobucket

Comment

I hardly ever see heifers wearing flip-flops. Usually crocs or whatever they're called.
                        Skippy wears crocs. He's a gay heifer.

Comment

Which are even worse.

Any man who wears those things should have his dick cut off and made to wear it around his neck as a warning to other men.

Comment

Which are even worse.

Any man who wears those things should have his dick cut off and made to wear it around his neck as a warning to other men.
                            Crocs? That I agree with. But there's nothing wrong with flip-flops.

Comment

You were there??

There was very little stretch left in those pants. Disgusting.

Meh. I live out there, too, remember?

Comment

Working...
                              X