Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LTOH is a fraud!

..unless it included Marisa Tomei.

My friends (not counting that pussy Airshark), have you seen "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead?"

She is pretty much naked the first half hour of the film. And I'm not talking about a fleeing glimpse. I'm talking about full-frontal (with panties) standing straight before the camera.

She is magnificent, absolutely magnificent, and should be declared the LTOH winner without another vote being taken.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

RIP Stan the Man
      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
      I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy View Post
        You'll have to get the DVD. I may buy it. I'm very lonely.
        "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

She's a serious cutie, but I'm surprised she's showing hooters at her age.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
            She's a serious cutie, but I'm surprised she's showing hooters at her age.
            She the movie. She should be walking around naked ALL the time. I didn't realize what a great actress she was until last night.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
              I'm very lonely.
              I'm Jhuegy, nice to meet you. Now hurry up and go out and buy the DVD and download it here:

RIP Stan the Man
              I miss TLR!

Comment

She the movie. She should be walking around naked ALL the time. I didn't realize what a great actress she was until last night.
                I'm in favor of her walking around naked all the time. That's a position I won't change.

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy View Post
                  I'm Jhuegy, nice to meet you. Now hurry up and go out and buy the DVD and download it here:

I don't know how. I haven't even figured out how to post pictures.
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't know how. I haven't even figured out how to post pictures.
                    Then please don't tease us with comments like these: She is pretty much naked the first half hour of the film. And I'm not talking about a fleeing glimpse. I'm talking about full-frontal (with panties) standing straight before the camera.

She is magnificent, absolutely magnificent, and should be declared the LTOH winner without another vote being taken.

If you can't deliver the goods then don't even bring the subject up. Thank you.
                    RIP Stan the Man
                    I miss TLR!

Comment

Amateurs -

Link
                      Link
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                        Amateurs -

Link
                        Link

Dickhead.
                        RIP Stan the Man
                        I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                          Amateurs -

Link
                          Link

Hawt.
                          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

For real this time -

Link
                            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Seriously, pics to back up this thread ?
                              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Working...
                              X