Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could kill the guy who was the first.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could kill the guy who was the first.....

to edge his yard (sidewalk, driveway) with the weedwhacker. it's such a pain in the ass, and for what? so the flippin' sidewalk and driveway don't have any grass hanging over? big deal. ugh. i would say the same for the guy who first bagged his lawn clippings, but i refuse to do that.

what are some things you hate to do that make you wonder who the fucker was that first dreamt it up, and unfotunately caught on?
    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

I could kill the guy who started the what song are you listening to thread
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I'd like to kill the person responsible for olympic figure skating, as well as whoever decided that men should participate...Male skaters should either play hockey or get back in the closet...

Comment

I'd like to kill the guy who decided to make a suit and tie formal wear. I don't mind actually wearing a suit, but it's a pain in the ass having to buy a whole second set of clothes and then having the expense of dry cleaning.
        Official Lounge Sponsor:
        Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
        The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
        Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Originally posted by Lippa View Post
          I'd like to kill the guy who decided to make a suit and tie formal wear. I don't mind actually wearing a suit, but it's a pain in the ass having to buy a whole second set of clothes and then having the expense of dry cleaning.

http://www.chocosho.com/Tuxedo+T-shi...ight-79637.asp

Comment

I thought this thread seemed familiar. You must REALLY hate it.
            Of course you do.

Comment

If you happen to run across the first guy who was all sensitive and shit to women and actually listened to what women had to say...give him a kick in the nuts for me, will ya'.
              Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
              Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
              Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

I guess I kind of like the edged look on the driveway but it doesn't need to be done every single week Joe. Just do it every 2-3 weeks.

Just mulch your grass if don't want to bag it but you will need to mow it more often or the dead grass will choke your lawn.

Now...personally I'd like to brain the guy who decided the roof line of your house needs to have Christmas lights. I just refuse to do that anymore after a buddy fell off his ladder and broke his ankle horribly.
                Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Lippa View Post
                  Same here...don't mind the suit at all. Hate a tie....hate em...hate em.
                  Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                  X