Dario Franchitti takes a vicious hit in Talladega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dario Franchitti takes a vicious hit in Talladega

Got t-boned during the Nationwide Series race and had to be stretchered off the track. He looks like he'll be okay, but there ain't much left of the car.
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

That sucks. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Comment

Say What????

I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
        Got t-boned during the Nationwide Series race and had to be stretchered off the track. He looks like he'll be okay, but there ain't much left of the car.
        Those cars are pretty safe, but there's not much more than luck involved being t-boned in a race...

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf View Post
          I would bang that until she waved a white flag.

Comment

Originally posted by 210 View Post
            I would bang that until she waved a white flag.
            She's purty.

Comment

Fractured ankle...he's not racing tomorrow. Look for NASCAR to head for the drawing board on this. Dario got hit in the one vulnerable spot in the car which leaves the feet unprotected. He's lucky he's not hurt worse.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                Fractured ankle...he's not racing tomorrow. Look for NASCAR to head for the drawing board on this. Dario got hit in the one vulnerable spot in the car which leaves the feet unprotected. He's lucky he's not hurt worse.
                Word.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Comment

BTW, in Saturday's race, wth was LePage doing coming out of that pit? That was some seriously stupid driving and then in his after-race comments ("I guess those guys need better spotters") I think he ensured that a hefty fine is heading his way.
                      I like cheese.

Comment

But the Car of Tomorrow is perfect! This must be a miss print!

Comment

Originally posted by Baner View Post
                          But the Car of Tomorrow is perfect! This must be a miss print!
                          That would be a good rant if the Nationwide Series was running the COT.

But, alas, they aren't.

Comment

Working...
                          X