Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's ok to jerk off, you're preventing teh cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's ok to jerk off, you're preventing teh cancer!

Men who frequently masturbate appear to have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer, Australian researchers reported.

Researchers from the Cancer Council of Victoria found that men who masturbated more than five times each week were one-third less likely to develop the cancer.

The study surveyed 1,000 men who developed prostate cancer and 1,250 who did not, and all were between the ages of 20 and 50, according to a report on Monday on the gay and lesbian news site PlanetOut.

Researchers told the BBC last week that the prostate produces one of the fluids involved in ejaculation and that frequent masturbation appears to flush out carcinogens.

Sexual intercourse may not have the same effect because it increases the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which could raise the risk of cancer, the Web site reported.
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

I just reduced my risk of cancer all over your mom's face
    Last edited by Hepatitis Dispenser; 04-23-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepatitis Dispenser View Post
      I just reduced my risk of cancer all over Hannah Montana's face
      FTFY

Comment

So what does the pope think of this?

And why do we hear of few priests with this cancer???

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Did someone say this was not alright?
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

I'd have posted earlier, but I was doing my part to "rub out" cancer.....
            I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
            X