Star Jones Files for Divorce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Jones Files for Divorce!

Former "View" co-host Star Jones has filed for divorce from Al Reynolds, her husband of three-and-a-half years, "Entertainment Tonight" reports.

The filing took place on March 26 in New York Supreme Court in Manhattan. Starlet M. Jones versus Al S. Reynolds was marked as an "Uncontested Matrimonial" case by the court and the records were sealed, "E.T." said.

In a statement released to "Entertainment Tonight," the 46-year-old former "View" co-host says: "Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."

Jones married Al Reynolds, 39, at Saint Bartholomew's Church in New York City on Nov. 13, 2004. The wedding, which had 500 hundred guests, three matrons of honors, 12 bridesmaids and four flower girls, came under scrutiny when Jones discussed its sponsors at length on her ABC show.

An attorney, Jones began her broadcasting career as a commentator on Court TV and spent several years as a legal correspondent for NBC's "Today" show. She joined "The View" in 1997 and on June 27, 2006, announced she would be leaving the show after being told that her contract wasn't going to be renewed.

Jones also hosted her own show on cable's truTV (formerly Court TV). She has authored two books: "You Have to Stand for Something, or You'll Fall for Anything" and "Shine."
    Moon

She was probably getting tired of her husband wearing her clothes to go out on the town.
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

shocking

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Well, if Al and Star can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Comment

So, I guess she's not looking for sponsors to kick in some $$$$$ for divorce costs? Yet.
          Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

500 hundred wedding guests?
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              You are putting this on a tee for Moon.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

LTOH candidate?
                25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                  What EVER could you be referring to, Ferguson?
                  Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                  "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

No way -

Was he dating Liza M's former Husband or the husband of "How Stella Got her Groove Back"
                    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                      My hope is that it's like the letter high, 85 MPH fastball that you don't see coming and you're so shocked that you flinch at it and it sails right by.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                        What EVER could you be referring to, Ferguson?
                        I'll wait for Moon to explain.
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

By 'us,' you mean people who grew up in normal loving families where the parents actually spoke to one another and didn't refer to each other as 'That Whoring Cunt' and 'Mr. Needle Dick?'

Moon

Comment

I'm no moon - but he was gay - and not just happy.
                            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                              By 'us,' you mean people who grew up in normal loving families where the parents actually spoke to one another and didn't refer to each other as 'That Whoring Cunt' and 'Mr. Needle Dick?'

Moon
                              Well, I was wrong on that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X