• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary/Obama smackdown on WWE

One tough beatch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKYBDC8V3VA

Embedd please.

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Just fucking awful. Vince has completely lost it. The PSAs weren't bad, other than the lame WWE-isms, but the "fight" between Obama and Hillary was just terrible. At no point did the crowd seem into it. Just proof positive that entertainment, ANY form of entertainment, needs competition to prevent it from sucking out loud.
      The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

The Arch!

Moon

Comment

So did I hear that all 3 candidate made statements on WWE RAW?????

I'll go ahead and be an elitist and say that I am embarrassed for all of them. The wrestling vote??? jimminy Xmas
          Sketch in STL
          Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

They were all horrible...for what it's worth, Obama's was probably the least horrible of the three.

Comment

GHEY!! Its all over the news today too.

Comment

Originally posted by sketch View Post
                So did I hear that all 3 candidate made statements on WWE RAW?????

I'll go ahead and be an elitist and say that I am embarrassed for all of them. The wrestling vote??? jimminy Xmas
                It wasn't so much trying to get the wrestling vote - although Raw does extremely well in the 18-(32?) range. But WWE has been heavily involved in getting people to the polls with their 'Smackdown Your Vote' campaign.
                Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
                  It wasn't so much trying to get the wrestling vote - although Raw does extremely well in the 18-(32?) range. But WWE has been heavily involved in getting people to the polls with their 'Smackdown Your Vote' campaign.
                  Doubt it'll be as successful as "Vote or Die"

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    Doubt it'll be as successful as "Vote or Die"

Smackdown Your Vote has been around since 2000. I'd say it's successful.
                    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Do we really want wrestling fans voting?
                      "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                        Just fucking awful. Vince has completely lost it. The PSAs weren't bad, other than the lame WWE-isms, but the "fight" between Obama and Hillary was just terrible. At no point did the crowd seem into it. Just proof positive that entertainment, ANY form of entertainment, needs competition to prevent it from sucking out loud.
                        I completely agree. It isn't worth watching these days. Merging with WCW and ECW was the worse thing that ever happened to the WWE.

Comment

Working...
                        X