Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hillary on Olbermann about an hour from now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hillary on Olbermann about an hour from now.

I doubt larry King asks her anything that matters---but Olbermann--if he has time---had damned well better bring it.

It is a chance for him to make a mark publicity-wise---I expect him to be rude and persistent on real issues--the opposite of stephanopolous---and she has little to lose--and a lot to gain if she is able to get the word out that a crazy lefty in the press was picking on her.

The CNN promo reads: "Larry King Monday Night! Hillary Clinton! Hours before what may be the final showdown with Barack Obama -- Hillary Clinton talks to Larry King! Could their conversation change your vote? Find out only on Larry King Live!"
    Clinton will also appear on MSNBC's "Countdown with Keith Olbermann."
    Here's the MSNBC promo: "On the eve of the primary election we've all been waiting for, tonight at 8pm ET Keith will host an interview with Senator Clinton on her lead the Democratic Pennsylvania Primary (First Read is calling it Hillary's Race to Lose)...and what happens after all the votes are counted in the Keystone state. Obama over the weekend said "This is not going to be a blow-out race. We're looking for a win, and we think it's going to be close." It's going to be an amazing next 48 hours...we hope you tune in."
    Guess which interview will have more teeth to it?
    Here's a hint: More than a month ago, Olbermann directed a special comment toward Clinton, saying, "You are campaigning as if Barack Obama were the Democrat and you were the Republican."
    If the Countdown host's questions simply explore that line of analysis, MSNBC will be offering American -- and, more importantly, Pennsylvania -- memorable viewing tonight.
    v

Will Direct TV allow me to record it in HD in all 7 rooms of my house, with French sub-titles, while at the same time watching Dancing with the Stars?

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
      Will Direct TV allow me to record it in HD in all 7 rooms of my house, with French sub-titles, while at the same time watching Dancing with the Stars?

Moon
      do you have your SaGa ATV 2 in 1 SSD power transmitter home network USB cable?
      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze View Post
        do you have your SaGa ATV 2 in 1 SSD power transmitter home network USB cable?
        Why can't I get a microphone to work for Yahoo Messenger?
        Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Unbelievably soft. Good issues--but she is rolling over him like he is nothing. Not the tough critic. asking about the right wing richard mellon scafe---said he quit his job over his crap----she laughed and laughed and said she was dumbfounded---charged it up to him seeing the error of his ways.

He got nothing.
          Last edited by kjoe; 04-21-2008, 06:22 PM.
          v

Comment

My wife makes some really good dumplings. They're called "buuz". Little Mongolian meat dumplings spiced with garlic. Delicious.
            Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

oh well, still looking forward to Maria sitting down at Letterman tonight.

v

Comment

Working...
              X