Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Stirring 101

Originally posted by TommyGetsHotChicks
    Steve has disappeared from his own site and that is bad. Just because he is drilling that chick does not mean he has to leave. He used to be a good guy and we would talk on the phone a lot and even meat at hockey games.
    Wut happen two r steven?

I can't comment, but I hear plates were licked.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

1. Melt the butter in a pan/pot (pun intended).
      2. Finely grind or chop the cannabis as small as possible without it being too small that it will fall through our strainer later on.
      3. Once the butter has started boiling we can turn it down to a simmer and add the cannabis.
      4. Stirring occaisonaly wait until the butter has turned green from the marijuana. (The longer the cannabis is being cooked in the butter the more time we allow the THC to be extracted resulting in a more potent result)
      5. Once the butter has turned green we can now remove the leaves by pouring the butter through the strainer.
      And we’re done!
      At this point we can either freeze/chill it for storage or we can use it as an ingredient in another recipe.
      Happy cooking!
      His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
      Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Spamdon Mudd....HA!!!
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
          Spamdon Mudd....HA!!!
          Very much so

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I might sell one of my hovercrafts and buy the sportscartel network...
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike
            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Nice.
              The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Working...
              X