KSHE-95 No Repeat Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSHE-95 No Repeat Week

Just a heads up to the classic rock fans here.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Sammy Hagar has a lot of songs, man.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop View Post
      Sammy Hagar has a lot of songs, man.
      We are 25 minutes in, and no Sammy yet. Hater.

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

There's only one way to rock...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Any station that plays Nickelback isn't really a classic rock station. It's pretty sad that Mattoon, IL has a better classic rock station than St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
            Any station that plays Nickelback isn't really a classic rock station. It's pretty sad that Mattoon, IL has a better classic rock station than St. Louis.
            They really aren't a "classic" rock station (_gassoff and I had this discussion). They play new music, but they dust off the good classic stuff for these weeks.

Backstop, Rod Stewart on now.

Comment

Shit. How am I going to live without my daily hourly dose of "More Than a Feeling?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
                Shit. How am I going to live without my daily hourly dose of "More Than a Feeling?"

Moon
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Somebody let me know when they play some Marshall Tucker.

Moon

Comment

KSHE is like MTV...Great back in the day, played all the songs you liked.

Today, dogshit programmimg. Emmis Broadcasting has the programming for KSHE and KIHT (K-Hits) backwards, plus, K-Hits is no repeat every day (allegedly).

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                      KSHE is a rock station with the 'album-rock' format......they are not just classic rock, but a wider scope.......
                      TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

Originally posted by kmeyer View Post
                        KSHE is a rock station with the 'album-rock' format......they are not just classic rock, but a wider scope.......

Their "new" library doesn't belong on KSHE, the oldest FM rock station in the U.S.

And today's "Rock" absolutely sucks!

I mean Nickleback's Silver Side Up was a whole compilation about daddy beating mommy....

Comment

I don't see this experiment working out. Somehow, "Two Hangmen Hangin' From a Tree" will be slipped into the program schedule at least twice.

Comment

Moon

Comment

Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X