Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golly!!.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Golly!!.....

    ....it's Saturday night, already drunk, watching hockey....9pm (Eastern) and I'm posting this bullshit in the lounge...

    ...my life is really over, isn't it?

  • #2
    There is no cursing in thread titles here at the Bushwood foram sir.
    Official Lounge sponsor of Nick Plummer
    R.I.P. Rdog, davhaf

    Comment


    • #3
      Fuckin' old people, man. I'm not even hitting the shower for 20 or so.

      Comment


      • #4
        I had heard about that no cursing thing, but....well...fuck it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Fuckin' old people, man. I'm not even hitting the shower for 20 or so.
          atta boy, Jeffro!!

          Comment


          • #6
            No one had a more...Wow, I've really gotten old day than me.

            Sit around for the carpet guy to come to tell me how much for a good cleaning. Then head out for baby pictures at some way over-priced place in the mall (NOT the mall 2 miles away, but the other mall 15 miles away). After pictures off to Lowes for a new dishwasher. While my wife was picking out the most expensive model the boy shit himself so that was fun. Finally an 1+ drive home because of shitty construction on the freeway. Fajita dinner at 6:30.

            It's 8:30. Mrs. Blaylock is about to fall asleep and I"m about to power down a number of beers while watching the Rockets. Odds are I'll pass out in the recliner around 1:00. This is my Saturday night.

            Comment


            • #7
              can't say "fuck" in a subject line, but... http://www.nsfw.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sheriff Blaylock View Post
                No one had a more...Wow, I've really gotten old day than me.

                Sit around for the carpet guy to come to tell me how much for a good cleaning. Then head out for baby pictures at some way over-priced place in the mall (NOT the mall 2 miles away, but the other mall 15 miles away). After pictures off to Lowes for a new dishwasher. While my wife was picking out the most expensive model the boy shit himself so that was fun. Finally an 1+ drive home because of shitty construction on the freeway. Fajita dinner at 6:30.

                It's 8:30. Mrs. Blaylock is about to fall asleep and I"m about to power down a number of beers while watching the Rockets. Odds are I'll pass out in the recliner around 1:00. This is my Saturday night.
                Just got out of the shower and got dressed and shaved. Out of usual hair stuff so I had to try to improvise with the backup and it did not work out well. Plan B looks like a Blues hat. Will go to my buddy Nate's house and scope out the female situation. If I have a shot, I will drink very little so as to hopefully be able to drive myself + girl back to my apartment. If I do not have such a shot, then I will drink myself stupid and make someone else take me home.

                This is my Saturday night.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Just got out of the shower and got dressed and shaved. Out of usual hair stuff so I had to try to improvise with the backup and it did not work out well. Plan B looks like a Blues hat. Will go to my buddy Nate's house and scope out the female situation. If I have a shot, I will drink very little so as to hopefully be able to drive myself + girl back to my apartment. If I do not have such a shot, then I will drink myself stupid and make someone else take me home.

                  This is my Saturday night.
                  Jeffro, drinking yourself stupid seems like your best bet...seriously.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Just got out of the shower and got dressed and shaved. Out of usual hair stuff so I had to try to improvise with the backup and it did not work out well. Plan B looks like a Blues hat. Will go to my buddy Nate's house and scope out the female situation. If I have a shot, I will drink very little so as to hopefully be able to drive myself + girl back to my apartment. If I do not have such a shot, then I will drink myself stupid and make someone else take me home.

                    This is my Saturday night.
                    It's really a smaller leap than you might think from going from that scenario to just going to the nearest CYC girls soccer practice and snagging the one whose father was late to pick her up

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm leaving to play hockey. This is my Saturday night.
                      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                      "He'll Finnish You Off"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hepatitis Dispenser View Post
                        It's really a smaller leap than you might think from going from that scenario to just going to the nearest CYC girls soccer practice and snagging the one whose father was late to pick her up

                        fuckin' Hep
                        I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

                        Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

                        Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

                        Bill Walton

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hepatitis Dispenser View Post
                          It's really a smaller leap than you might think from going from that scenario to just going to the nearest CYC girls soccer practice and snagging the one whose father was late to pick her up

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by easy ed View Post
                            Jeffro, drinking yourself stupid seems like your best bet...seriously.
                            It was, as it turns out, the solution. Got a dent on the fender above my front passenger's side wheel well thanks to a fight breaking out near my car and someone's head hitting it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              It was, as it turns out, the solution. Got a dent on the fender above my front passenger's side wheel well thanks to a fight breaking out near my car and someone's head hitting it.
                              did you also take InsighT's suggestion of "fucking yourself"?

                              "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X