Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of these things is not like the other....(Triplets + 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of these things is not like the other....(Triplets + 1)

TOWSON, Md. - A mother has given birth to a rare set of quadruplets in which three of the four boys are identical.

The boys were born 11 weeks premature in January at Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Towson. The parents plan to introduce themselves and their boys at a news conference Friday.

There are fewer than 100 documented cases of "identical triplets plus one" in the United States, hospital officials said.

Two embryos were implanted into the mother, and both were fertilized, hospital spokesman Michael Schwartzberg said. One of them split, then split again, creating the identical triplets.

The boys were delivered by Caesarian section Jan. 29, their mother's 32nd birthday. Joshua Drew was born first, then Gavin Michael, Cody Benjamin and finally Logan Christopher, the non-identical one, Schwartzberg said.

The babies were treated at the hospital's neonatal intensive care unit, and all four have been home in Belcamp for about 2 1/2 weeks, Schwartzberg said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24189332...5773?GT1=31037

Wow.
    Jack Daniels
    Last edited by Jack Daniels; 04-18-2008, 02:27 AM. Reason: error

Well, Logan Christopher's gonna feel like a real douchebag when they get older.

Comment

Crazy. We havent had a test done or anything, but my wife and I are pretty sure that two of our triplet girls are twins, and the other one just "came along for the ride". They do all look enough alike that people have trouble telling them apart, but Mackenzie looks just a little more different than Carly and Riley do. Plus, she is left-handed and is more of a tom-boy. She can already play the Simpsons game on Playstation and she turns 4 next month, while the other two have more trouble with some of the hand-eye coordination things and are more "prissy".
      “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Working...
      X