Clear All

• It's Wednesday....Another Mizzou FB Player Arrested

mutigers.

Mizzou lineman arrested
    By Graham Watson
    ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
    04/16/2008

***Updated, 1:48 p.m. Wednesday***

Missouri offensive lineman Austin Wuebbels has been suspended indefinitely from the team after he was charged with four misdemeanors related to suspicion of possession of false identification, possession of alcohol by a minor, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He will miss the Tigers' Thursday practice and the Black and Gold spring game on Saturday.

***Wednesday's Post-Dispatch Story***
    TIGER TRACKER
    More about Wuebbels' arrest

COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri Tigers offensive lineman Austin Wuebbels was arrested Sunday morning for suspicion of possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of alcohol by a minor and carrying a false ID.

Wuebbels, a 19-year-old redshirt freshman from Triad High in Troy, Ill., practiced Tuesday.

Coach Gary Pinkel said the matter would be handled internally.

Wuebbels, listed as the No. 2 right guard, is the third Missouri football player to be arrested since the end of last season.

Defensive end John Stull and linebacker Marquis Booker were both dismissed from the program after their arrests.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

They're hitting the big time...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Already discussed in their softy schedule thread

http://www.sportscartel.com/lounge/f...-2008-a-64923/
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

This surprises you? He's from ILLINOIS, for crissakes.....
        "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Pretty sure his dad is good friends with my mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Pretty sure his dad is good friends with my mom.

It all becomes more clear....
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

But he didn't fall down.

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                It all becomes more clear....
                Probably, but it turns out I was wrong.

Comment

Let he who has not possessed 35 grams of herb at one time cast the first stone.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
                    Fair enough, but, COME ON, it isn't THAT difficult to hide it.
                    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
                      It's less than 35 grams of pot. If it's over 35 grams you get hit with a pretty hefty charge, anything less is not that big a deal unless it's packaged for distribution. This is really, well, nothing... a victimless crime, and it's pot.. so come on.

EDIT - Sorry, I didn't see that he also had beer, a fake ID and a pipe to smoke his pot. Sounds like a college kid...
                      Last edited by ItsOnlyTheRiver; 04-16-2008, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I guess when you have about a hundred 19 year olds to take care of, one or two are going to get in trouble............ Pisses me off that they don't appreciate the opportunity.

Comment

This is horrible, Missouri is a dirty fucking program and Gary Pinkel needs to get control of his thug squad. First Quinn Snyder, now this.

(as 007 said, they are big time now)
                          Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 04-17-2008, 01:27 AM.
                          You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Sure sign of a top 10 team!!!
                            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB View Post
                              Sure sign of a top 10 team!!!
                              yup...the Miami Hurricanes won quite a few championships with these types of guys.

hmmmmm???

Comment

Working...
                              X