Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-yr old girl gets married to oily bo-hunk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-yr old girl gets married to oily bo-hunk.

Before actually reading the story, I assumed this involved Hep.

An eight-year-old Yemeni girl was granted a divorce from an arranged marriage she was forced into in just the second grade.

Nojud Mohammed Ali said she was forced to marry under an agreement reached between her unemployed father and 28-year-old former husband, Faez Ali Thameur, earlier this year, AFP reported.

"They asked me to sign the marriage contract and remain in my father's house until I was 18," the girl told AFP. "But a week after signing, my father and my mother forced me to go live with him."

Thameur told a judge that he married Nojud with her consent and her parents', and that the marriage "was consummated, but I did not beat her." He did not object to the divorce petition.

Nojud's father said he married off his daughter with her consent out of fear that she might be kidnapped, as he claimed her two older sisters had been, AFP reported.

Nojud said she has no desire to see her father and will instead live with a maternal uncle.

"I am happy that I am divorced now. I will be able to go back to school," Nojud told AFP.

Her lawyer compared the case to thousands of others in Yemen, which has no minimum age of marriage. She said advocates are pushing for laws that would make 18 the minimum age of marriage.
    Official Lounge Sponsor:
    The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Nice that he didn't beat her
    "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

good Lord
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I thought 'Bohunk' referred to folks of the Southeastern area of Europe - Yugoslavs, Hungarians, etc..? Not Camel Humpers.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
          I thought 'Bohunk' referred to folks of the Southeastern area of Europe - Yugoslavs, Hungarians, etc..? Not Camel Humpers.

Moon
          My mistake.
          Official Lounge Sponsor:
          The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

OK...what the fuck???????
            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

If you say "the marriage was consummated" then the next thing out of your mouth is "but I did not beat her", then there is something seriously wrong.
              Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
              Jesus is . . .

Comment

Originally posted by drobny23 View Post
                If you say "the marriage was consummated" then the next thing out of your mouth is "but I did not beat her", then there is something seriously wrong.
                I guess it doesn't count if you're only abusing her with your pelvis region.

Even pedophiles should feel some shame.
                "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

This isn't a "culture" thing. Why in the name of hell would a 28-year-old man even want to fuck an 8-year-old girl? Screw what it says about Yemeni society, what does it say about this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                    This isn't a "culture" thing. Why in the name of hell would a 28-year-old man even want to fuck an 8-year-old girl? Screw what it says about Yemeni society, what does it say about this guy?
                    the fact that this guy hasn't been attached to four horses heading opposite directions IMO says abit aboot Yemeni society.

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                      +++
                      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by blue zone View Post
                        the fact that this guy hasn't been attached to four horses heading opposite directions IMO says abit aboot Yemeni society.
                        For this guy, it would seem just to add a fifth horse for his third leg, and slap that fifth horse away first. Then wait a minute. Then send on the other four.

In H.S. I saw a faces of death video which purported to depict someone actually being drawn and quartered. [shudders]
                        Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
                        Jesus is . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X