Jimmy Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Carter

Was the worst President in US History. Way worse than Bush.

And now, that Satanic, Buck-Toothed, Racist, Jew-Hating, Peanut Pusher is meeting with TERRORISTS on our behalf.

What

The

Fuck?

Somebody take away his passport, please.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Somebody forget to take their Luvox this morning?

Moon

Comment

Carter was no gem, but he didn't actively harm US national interests. He was simply feckless. This one is Bush in a landslide, sorry.
      On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Agree to disagree. Carter was awful top to bottom. It's a true testament to how bad he was that he is worse than the truly bad W.
        "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

This looks like a question of

Impotent

vs

Dangerours

It all depends upon what you think is the worst.
          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
            This looks like a question of

Impotent

vs

Dangerours

It all depends upon what you think is the worst.
            Impotent is dangerous for a PotUS..so, that's the worse.
            "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Comment

OK, forget the comparison thing.

Why is he meeting with Hamas?

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post

I agree with you.
                  Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post

Because they're the ruling political party of the Palestinian people?

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post

Moon
                      They are a terrorist organization, and the USA does not negotiate with terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post

Moon
                        OK why does he still act like he is a designated Secretary of State?

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Carter wasn't nearly as bad as dubya...not even close.
                          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Bush leads Carter in Wars Started And GIs Sent To Their Death by 1-0 and 4000-0 scores.

OK, I forgot Desert One....4000-8?
                            Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by blue zone View Post
                              OK why does he still act like he is a designated Secretary of State?
                              Maybe he's taking Habitat for Humanity global.

Comment

Working...
                              X