Somebody is stealing my posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody is stealing my posters.

Bombay hasn't been on the board since 2-23. He joins a string of fun posters that have disappeared. And even Reggie's activity is way down. It's like a bad slasher movie where all your buds keep dropping out of sight.

Personally I think it's white flight. We need a blackboard so we reclaim our neighborhood. At the very least, they should only be allowed to post at the end of a thread.

Just my opinion.
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Add JWB and Sunuvanun to that list, Hky...

Comment

Good point, where is Bombay?

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi View Post
        Add JWB and Sunuvanun to that list, Hky...
        A couple that I was thinking about. It's a pretty long list. What can they possibly be doing that's better than wasting time on this site?
        Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

They probably got food poisoning from eating some shitty, overpriced pasta at some faux Italian place.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan View Post
            Bombay hasn't been on the board since 2-23. He joins a string of fun posters that have disappeared. And even Reggie's activity is way down. It's like a bad slasher movie where all your buds keep dropping out of sight.

Personally I think it's white flight. We need a blackboard so we reclaim our neighborhood. At the very least, they should only be allowed to post at the end of a thread.

Just my opinion.
            Well after tomorrow, I will be away for at least three months.
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Honestly, Kev, you may not believe me, but I will miss you being here.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan View Post

I was just thinking about him today. One of the good guys here..

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                  Well after tomorrow, I will be away for at least three months.

Have a safe trip and have some fun.....dammit.
                  I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Where is kevvy going?
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
                      Where is kevvy going?
                      To a distant galaxy,far far away...

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith View Post
                        Honestly, Kev, you may not believe me, but I will miss you being here.
                        Winston, I do hope that you haven't taken most of my crap too seriously. Yeah, I know that I tend to go over the top on occasions, but I rarely mean any harm.

Anyway, I'm hoping to find a F5 or two on the baren great plains starting on Friday. A few of my buddies are going to be driving from Texas to Kanas in search of tornadoes for a few days starting on Friday.

All of our wives think we're absolutely nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
                          Where is kevvy going?
                          After a few days on the Great Plains, Ill be headed to on May 2nd for six weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                            After a few days on the Great Plains, Ill be headed to on May 2nd for six weeks.

If you get anyfree time there, and decide to go to Amsterdam, let me know. There's a couple of clubs there you can visit and bring me back something.....

Bill Walton

Comment

Have fun, Kev!
                              Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Working...
                              X