The Frito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frito

An underrated chip. Just had some for the first time in many years.

When I was a wee lad, I would dip them in mayo...that had to be good for me.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

I enjoy the Fritos, but do favor these:

Comment

I'd put my kid in the dryer if he broke out the mayo with his Fritos. Nasty

Comment

Enjoy the BBQ Frito...accept no substitute...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Aye, aye, aye, aye,
          I am the Frito Bandito.
          LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

definitely....matter of fact, I could go for a Frito Pie right about now. mmmmm!

Comment

I would estimate that 80% of my lunches in high school consisted of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and Fritos. I flashed back to those days by having that same lunch this weekend. It's a perfect combination. Still works.

Comment

Ever had walking tacos?
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Not really a fan unless they are with the con queso dip.
                  Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShortHop View Post
                    Not really a fan unless they are with the con queso dip.
                    +++

Perfect combination.

Comment

I worked the concession stand last Saturday at the high school volleyball tournament. Someone ordered a "Pepperbelly" of which I wa unfamiliar.

So, I learned, that I pour a bag of chilli chees fritos in a bowl, pour on some chilli and then top it off with that gooie cheese sauce. Many more were ordered throughout the day.

Yuk, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
                        I worked the concession stand last Saturday at the high school volleyball tournament. Someone ordered a "Pepperbelly" of which I wa unfamiliar.

So, I learned, that I pour a bag of chilli chees fritos in a bowl, pour on some chilli and then top it off with that gooie cheese sauce. Many more were ordered throughout the day.

Yuk, I think.
                        That sounds delish!

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frito_pie

Best thing about New Mexico.

Comment

I had a bag of fritos, they were texas grilled fritos. These fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of something, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some fritos.

I can still see my dad with the apron on, "better flip that frito, dad, you know how I like mine.”

Comment

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Working...
                              X