Rams '09 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams '09 Schedule

Based on last year, a rough early season (though past performance, rarely means much)

I'll say 7-9

Link

RAMS 2008 SCHEDULE

(Home games in CAPS)
    Date / Opponent / Time (TV network)
    Sun. Sept. 7 ... at Philadelphia ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Sept. 14 ... NY GIANTS ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Sept. 21 ... at Seattle ... 3:05 p.m. (Fox)
    Sun. Sept. 28 ... BUFFALO ... 3:05 p.m. (CBS)
    Sun. Oct. 5 ... Bye
    Sun. Oct. 12 ... at Washington ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Oct. 19 ... DALLAS ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Oct. 26 ... at New England ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Nov. 2 ... ARIZONA ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Nov. 9 ... at New York Jets ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Nov. 16 ... at San Francisco ... 3:05 p.m. (Fox)
    Sun. Nov. 23 ... CHICAGO ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Nov. 30 ... MIAMI ... Noon (CBS)
    Sun. Dec. 7 ... at Arizona ... 3:15 p.m. (Fox)
    Sun. Dec. 14 ... SEATTLE ... Noon (Fox)
    Sun. Dec. 21 ... SAN FRANCISCO ... Noon (Fox) Sun. Dec. 28 ... at Atlanta ... Noon (Fox)
    Sketch in STL
    Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Nothing easy in any schedule for the Rams.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Linehan is fucked.

Could easily be 1-6.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
      -Barry Goldwater

Comment

As of right now, the only win I feel confident about is the game against Miami.
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Nothing is what it seems in the NFL.......but the only wins I see is JEts, SF, Zona and Miami.

4 wins?

Some one please create a thread listing the top 5 players likely to come out of the 09 draft.
          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Juice.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Not a single game there I would want to go to.
              The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Wow..that schedule looks pretty tough...5 to 6 wins.

Comment

I count 10 possible wins. Not likely but possible...

Philly
                  Seattle x2
                  Buffalo
                  Washington
                  Jets
                  San Fran x2
                  Chicago
                  Miami
                  Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

I wholly expected the Rams to be drafting in the top 5 next year before seeing the schedule. Nothing here changes my mind.
                    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

This is a ridiculous schedule. Both Super Bowl teams, Chicago, Buffalo, Washington, and Dallas are all playoff caliber teams. Plus, Seattle twice. What happened to the worst records getting the easiest schedule?

Last night, ESPN said New England has by far the easiest schedule in terms of win-loss percentage of last years' teams. After a 16-0 season?

Comment

4-12.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Card Fan View Post
                          This is a ridiculous schedule. Both Super Bowl teams, Chicago, Buffalo, Washington, and Dallas are all playoff caliber teams. Plus, Seattle twice. What happened to the worst records getting the easiest schedule?

Last night, ESPN said New England has by far the easiest schedule in terms of win-loss percentage of last years' teams. After a 16-0 season?
                          Things that make you raise your eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Card Fan View Post

Record based scheduling essentially went away when they switched to 4 divisions per conference.

The schedule for each team is determined by a formula. Only 2 games a year for every team is determined by the previous year's results.

Each team in a division plays the following:

6 inter division games
                            All teams from one division in both conferences - 8 games
                            1 game each against the teams in their conferenced that finished in the same position in thier division which are not in the division in which they are playing all team (e.g., 2nd place team from the West, would play the 2nd place team from the South and East within their conference, if the West teams are playing the North teams)

The order of the divisions played is a scheduled rotation. It is possible to tell 14 games a team will play in any given year right now for the next 10 years (barring expansion, etc.)

Just happens that NE plays it's own weak division and other weak divisions. No conspiracy, just the way it is.
                            Sketch in STL
                            Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

1-15? Too hard to lose that many games. Probably more like 5-11. Unless Linehan figured out how to coach this offseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X