So this is messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is messed up

On my way home from work my wife calls me to tell me that there are about 3 helicopters hovering over our place...

BECAUSE THERE'S A COUGAR LOOSE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

No. Not a horny old woman. A freaking 5 foot, 150 lb cougar. About a mile west from Wrigley Field.

I get home and the cops had tracked it down and shot it literally a block away from my house. By the way, they used real guns. No tranq's or tazers.

They had discovered it about 15 minutes after my wife and daughter had walked home from a from a music class right by where it was found.

What's even stranger is that this is only the 2nd known couger to ever be seen in the state of Illinois or something like that.
    Of course you do.

Was Elisha Cuthbert also loose?
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

slow day in Wrigleyville
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by ShortHop View Post
        On my way home from work my wife calls me to tell me that there are about 3 helicopters hovering over our place...

BECAUSE THERE'S A COUGAR LOOSE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

No. Not a horny old woman. A freaking 5 foot, 150 lb cougar. About a mile west from Wrigley Field.

I get home and the cops had tracked it down and shot it literally a block away from my house. By the way, they used real guns. No tranq's or tazers.

They had discovered it about 15 minutes after my wife and daughter had walked home from a from a music class right by where it was found.

What's even stranger is that this is only the 2nd known couger to ever be seen in the state of Illinois or something like that.
        Just saw that on the news.

Holy schnikee. And then they said they didn't think it was related to the supposed sighting of a cougar near the North Shore last week.

What? There's more than one on the loose?

Au revoir, cougar.
        LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
          Was Elisha Cuthbert also loose?
          ++
          --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
          --Suck it cubbies.
          --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

That is pretty f'd up, ShortHop. Damn crazy.
            --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
            --Suck it cubbies.
            --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

That is fucked up but IMHO, there was no need to kill it.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Crazy, but it not really a risk.

Comment

Where in the hell did it come from??? There isn't wilderness within 20 miles of Chicago city limits...
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                    Where in the hell did it come from??? There isn't wilderness within 20 miles of Chicago city limits...
                    Public transportation?
                    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Buy me a beer and I'll tell you about the time I shot a tiger and it turned out to be a cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                        there are a lot of Forests around chicago though.

but more likely there are idiots who keep them at home as a pet along with alligators, snakes, etc.

Comment

Cougars actually make pretty good pets....kinda freaky to hear one meow though.
                          "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

So do they think it was a pet escaped or wild?
                            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

well my seeing 3 different deer in 2 different places in Kirkwood on Sunday seems sorta tame now.
                              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                              X