• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marilyn Monroe Sex Tape...

...to be kept private.

What a dick.

Marilyn Monroe sex tape to be kept private

Businessman who bought film for $1.5 million wants to protect her privacy

NEW YORK - A 15-minute film of Marilyn Monroe engaging in oral sex with an unidentified man will be kept from public view by a New York businessman who has bought it for $1.5 million, the broker of the deal said on Monday.

Memorabilia collector Keya Morgan said he recently arranged the sale of the silent, black-and-white film from the son of a dead FBI informant who possessed it to a wealthy Manhattan businessman who wants to protect Monroe’s privacy.

“The gentleman who bought it said out of respect for Marilyn he’s not going to make a joke of it and put it on the Internet and try to exploit her,” said memorabilia collector Keya Morgan. “That’s not his intention and I would never get my name involved if that were to happen.”
    Story continues below ↓

Monroe is clothed and the man’s face remains out of the frame for the entire 15 minutes of the film, said Morgan, who watched it.

Monroe was rumored to have had an affair with former U.S. President John F. Kennedy, and Morgan said former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, a Kennedy rival, went to great lengths to try to prove it was Kennedy in the film.

One of Monroe’s ex-husbands, the late baseball great Joe DiMaggio, once tried to buy it from the collector for $25,000 but “he would not part with it,” according to FBI files on Monroe that are available on the FBI Web site.

Video

Lindsay Lohan bares all
    Feb. 18: TODAY reveals for the first time a new spread of the actress photographed naked for New York magazine. She is posing in a photo shoot just as Marilyn Monroe did weeks before her death.
    Today Show Entertainment

Morgan is a well-known collector who owns memorabilia from the estates of Monroe and DiMaggio and said he was friends with Monroe’s other two husbands, Jim Dougherty and Arthur Miller.

He said he learned of the existence of the film while working on a documentary about Monroe, who died in August 1962 at age 36. A former FBI agent told him about it, and Morgan said he confirmed it by tracking down the son of the FBI informant, who had provided a copy to the FBI.

The late informant’s son had the original while the copy remains classified in the FBI files, said Morgan, whose deal was first reported by the New York Post on Monday.
    Last edited by El Establishment 1; 04-14-2008, 02:47 PM.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Quality of the film probably sucked, and she was wearing clothes. It is enough to know that she did such things.
    Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Marilyn Monroe died two months before I was born. Seriously, this tape would have been of interest in 1960 - in 2008, who is still really hot for Marilyn Monroe?

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
        Marilyn Monroe died two months before I was born. Seriously, this tape would have been of interest in 1960 - in 2008, who is still really hot for Marilyn Monroe?

Seriously? So you're saying any woman who was hot back in the 60's or 70's doesn't have any appeal today?
        *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Oh, and while I'm asking. You do realize that Marilyn Monroe is considered by many to be the sexiest woman ever born, right?
          *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab View Post

Seriously? So you're saying any woman who was hot back in the 60's or 70's doesn't have any appeal today?
            No, not at all - it's just that there's been nearly 50 years for other sex tapes to be made, and other women to show their stuff. Suppose you were to pick any woman in the world to have a sex tape of - would you really choose Marilyn Monroe?

There is some historical interest here, I grant you - but any sex tape made today is very likely much hotter than one made in 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab View Post
              Oh, and while I'm asking. You do realize that Marilyn Monroe is considered by many to be the sexiest woman ever born, right?
              Nice pat phrase, but who here would say that? What Lounger will step forward and say that Marilyn Monroe would be his choice as sexiest woman ever born?

Comment

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                    Nice pat phrase, but who here would say that? What Lounger will step forward and say that Marilyn Monroe would be his choice as sexiest woman ever born?
                    If not THE, then one of the top very few.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

No question.
                      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I have her in my top 5.
                        His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                        Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Originally posted by moedrabowsky View Post
                          I have her in my top 5.
                          Is Raquel Welch on your list?
                          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                            Is Raquel Welch on your list?
                            Nope.

Salma Hayek
                            MM
                            Katherine Ross
                            Cindy Crawford
                            Vanessa Williams

There's more than 5, really. But Welch is down on my list.
                            His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                            Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

I don't really have an all-time list. I should try that.

I have a top 5 list that changes every few months.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

Working...
                              X