Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Betty Cuniberti? (Betty's Talkateria)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Betty Cuniberti? (Betty's Talkateria)

I read in Saturday's paper that her 17 year old son died in his sleep. The obituary was like 3 columns long so i'm pretty sure it was her son.

I'll keep looking for a link and if i find it I'll post it. Edit: found it

http://www.legacy.com/stltoday/Death...onId=107349226

Pretty sad stuff.
    Neutered Cat
    Recently set free!
    Last edited by Neutered Cat; 04-14-2008, 12:13 PM.

Huh?

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

With the mention of bipolar and not meant for a cruel adult world, it sounds like he had major disabilities or he committed suicide. Normal, healthy teenagers don't often die in their sleep.

Comment

Betty Cuniberiti was a Post Dispatch columnist who had a message board at stltoday.com. IIRC, Betty's talkateria was the last message board the group from Bernie's crashed (since mike smith started deleting threads) before the lounge was formed.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
          With the mention of bipolar and not meant for a cruel adult world, it sounds like he had major disabilities or he committed suicide. Normal, healthy teenagers don't often die in their sleep.
          I also assume he was an adopted child as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutered Cat View Post
            Oscar was born Oscar Martinez in Caaguazuu, Paraguay, on September 18, 1990. With the greatest, most unselfish love a mother can possibly muster, his birth mother, Flora Martinez, gave little Oscar to parents who could give him the wonderful life she could not. Oscar came home to his forever parents in Clemson, South Carolina, on the mother of all Mother's Days - May 12, 1991.
            Sherlock Holmes doesn't hold a candle to you.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
              Sherlock Holmes doesn't hold a candle to you.
              haha, yea i missed that part. My ADD really kicks in to high gear when i'm reading

Comment

haha, yea i missed that part. My ADD really kicks in to high gear when i'm reading
                Small wonder your wife lets you install anything on the computer.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I assume that his failures as a child caused his parents to divorce.

That dental floss stunt was probably the clincher.

Jeffro

Comment

Betty & Oscar...(not my balls)
                    Attached Files
                    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                    -mike
                    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

His sister is hawt...(not my balls)
                      Attached Files
                      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                      -mike

Comment

not my balls

lol
                        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                          not my balls

lol
                          I can PM them to you if necessary...
                          -mike

Comment

Working...
                          X