Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good deal??

http://www.dell.com/content/products...tab=bundlestab

Second system from the left. I get a 15% discount through my employer which ends today.

Yes I know it has Vista and I'm not smarmy or cool enough for a Mac. Afterall, my shit does stink.

I'm being asked for a member ID.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Good, I see the filter is working.

Lemme see if I can do something to fix it.

Comment

well that one's nice and all but mine is built from a titanium grade megahertz gigabyte. I hammered out the case myself and saved like $.60. It goes 15 million trillobytes a second on download and 85 militrytes on upload. I made the mouse from a real mouse! I mean, I have the money to do this and most people probably don't, but if you do then that's what I recommend.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
          well that one's nice and all but mine is built from a titanium grade megahertz gigabyte. I hammered out the case myself and saved like $.60. It goes 15 million trillobytes a second on download and 85 militrytes on upload. I made the mouse from a real mouse! I mean, I have the money to do this and most people probably don't, but if you do then that's what I recommend.
          That reads like something Brian Regan would say...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Airshark...is that you?

Comment

funniest.
              post.
              ever.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Working...
              X