Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tampons

Planet Feedback

Why did you change what I have been using for years?! You changed the whole tampon itself. I choose to stay with Tampax tampons due to the way it's shaped for over 15 years. When I saw that you had come out with something different, I thought, oh, well, Tampax is good, I'm sure it's still good, if not better.
    The originals were long and skinny, not the new fat and annoying kind you have made. I choose not to use Playtex due the shape and that it doesn't fit me. Now, you have made the same basic product only you call it your own.
    I had never had any issues with your product until you changed it. It never leaked until it was full. I never had issues, complaints or problems. I loved the old style.

I would like you to offer the original ones back for those of us who really like that kind. Label it as original, or vintage, or something cute, whatever you want. I now have to change to some other brand since I can no longer use your product. It falls out. I'm too small to have something that wide in my body. If you don't understand, ask a woman. She might get what I mean. I would be very willing to go back to using your products if you went back, or at least allowed some of us to use the old style.
    Sincerely,
    Jonathan Cheechoo
    Last edited by Ohio Blues; 04-10-2008, 04:08 PM.
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

WTH?!?! There are more than one brand or tampons. lmao @ it doesn't fit her.

Comment

I don't get it. Did she grab a box of maxi-pads by mistake?

Comment

The comments are hysterical.

Buy a cork then!!!
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

coming from you, i thought this was going to be about the sharks

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
            coming from you, i thought this was going to be about the sharks
            Good point.

I fixed the original
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Tampax is just pulling a Coca-Cola... in a year they will release Tampax Classic.
              To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

why did a boy sign that?
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I used to think they were small rocket ships with a string....my old man found it funny when I would pop one and yell "blast off".

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi View Post
                    I used to think they were small rocket ships with a string....my old man found it funny when I would pop one and yell "blast off".
                    I thought you were just posting here because you were hungry?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
                    Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Originally posted by raise View Post
                      I thought you were just posting here because you were hungry?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Well..I broke the fast this morning. Had a glass of water and 2 mangoes. Sweet, sweet mango....

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi View Post

Well..I broke the fast this morning. Had a glass of water and 2 mangoes. Sweet, sweet mango....
                        Love me some mango.
                        Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Originally posted by raise View Post
                          Love me some mango.
                          lots of vitamins..minerals...and they make you shit like a christmas goose.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                            why did a boy sign that?
                            because some actually question if he is really "a boy"
                            Feb. 08, 2005
                            Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                            Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                            Originally posted by Airshark
                            NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsane2Bme View Post
                              because some actually question if he is really "a boy"
                              ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                              X