• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhhhh....What?

StL man, 23, charged with murder
    By Carolyn Tuft
    ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
    04/09/2008

ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Circuit Attorney charged a 23-year-old St. Louis man in connection with the Feb. 27 fatal shooting of a man during an argument, police said today.

Ernest S. Brown, 23, of the 4200 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, was charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action. He is being held without bond.

Brown allegedly shot and killed George D. Lathan Jr., 21, of the 10000 block of Count Drive, police said.

Police gave the following account:

Witnesses said that an argument began between Lathan and the suspect. The suspect then punched Lathan and, as Lathan was falling, Lathan grabbed the suspect.

The suspect then pulled a gun from his waistband and shot Lathan in the buttocks and fled the house. Lathan died at a St. Louis hospital.
    Moon

probably got something internal, but geez, what a way to go

Comment

In the butt-tocks, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop View Post
        In the butt-tocks, sir.

That's the first thing I thought of. I'm twisted ...what's your excuse?
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I didn't catch WHERE he was wounded on the first read-through and couldn't figure out why Moon was so confused.

But damn.

Comment

They said it was a million dollar wound, but the government must keep that money because I've never seen a nickel of it
            25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
            Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

Probably hit the femoral artery. That = almost certain death.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

This story would make for a helluva Jerry Springer episode...did the shooter have a girlfriend with no legs perchance?
                Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Working...
                X