My house is on Google Street View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My house is on Google Street View

And no, I am not going to tell y'all the address.

But it's there. I live on a tiny little residential street that is not anywhere close to anything interesting. But you can go on Google and see my house, see how kind of drab our front yard looked b/f we had the new grass put in, see my car...

I think, by the untrimmed status of my tree and the fact that my car's outside where it often is after I lost the goddamn garage button, that the picture was taken sometime between August and October of last year.

Freaky.
    Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

new online game....find kah's house on Street View.

Comment

This has been "Weak threads that mean absolutely NOTHING to anyone else" presented by kah.
      *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab View Post
        This has been "Weak threads that mean absolutely NOTHING to anyone else" presented by kah.
        Oh very well. Let's make the thread fascinating.

"Hillary fired a campaign guy! But she didn't really fire him! She only semi-fired him! And she paid him! She paid him a lot!"

There, that should have the ol' forum burning down from all the posts.

Or, conversely, let's relate this thread to other people. Has Google Street View gotten to your neighborhood yet, dhaab?

Anyone else?

Comment

my house is on it too, amazingly enough all 3 cars are home too. its kinda weird, not sure if i like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
            my house is on it too, amazingly enough all 3 cars are home too. its kinda weird, not sure if i like it or not
            It is odd. I guess the comforting thing is that when you punch in my address Google actually leads you to a spot about four houses away.

But still, this makes it way too easy for Kev to come and kill me.

Comment

My house is there as well. I can date it pretty much by the cars that are parked in my drive way.
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf View Post
                My house is there as well. I can date it pretty much by the cars that are parked in my drive way.
                I guess I visualized Street View as being for, you know, cities. Not boring suburban developments.

I'm also wondering how many goddamn trucks they must have driving all over America taking pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
                  It is odd. I guess the comforting thing is that when you punch in my address Google actually leads you to a spot about four houses away.

But still, this makes it way too easy for Kev to come and kill me.
                  yeah, our's does too. in fact you have to go down the street to get to my home and it looks like you'll almost hit my car on the street.

truthfully i guess i should just be happy that i'm not outside in my PJs dragging a trash can or getting the paper

Comment

My sat image is way out of date. It still shows a patio where my sunroom now sits.

Hey! One of my neighbors has a pool in their back yard! I've lived here for 11 years, and I didn't know that!

Comment

How can I post this on this forum?
                      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf View Post
                        How can I post this on this forum?
                        If you are secure and confident that none of us will kill you or send stinkbombs to your house, you could link directly. But that would tell your address. I don't think you can do it otherwise.

Comment

I don't have street view. it's just an overhead view and I don't think I am home but there are lots of trees blocking my view.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

You want to hear freaky? I just looked up a friend's house in Los Angeles, and sure enough his house is there. And my car is in his driveway. I get down there maybe twice a year, guess Google drove by at just the right time.

Comment

you could take a screen shot and cut out the part with your address. but I will find you anyway. hahahahhahhhhaaa (scary sounding laugh)
                              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                              X