• LTOH 2008 Round 2: #8 Keira Knightley vs. #25 Tori Praver

Keira Knightley:

Tori Praver:
    Keira Knightley
    26.98%
    Tori Praver
    73.02%

The poll is expired.

"There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

"There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

water seems a bit nipply.

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Keira's very pretty, but she needs to eat.
          Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
            Keira's very pretty, but she needs to eat.
            She's beautiful, but it's like looking at the body of a 12-year-old boy these days.
            His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
            Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

She needed to eat 1 or 2 rounds ago also but still managed to win.

Always amazed how Keira does so well in this tourney from one year to the next. She resembles a Jr high girl. At best a freshman in HS, and there's nothing remotely appealing about that look, but I'm constantly proven wrong.
              "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove View Post
                She needed to eat 1 or 2 rounds ago also but still managed to win.

Always amazed how Keira does so well in this tourney from one year to the next. She resembles a Jr high girl. At best a freshman in HS, and there's nothing remotely appealing about that look, but I'm constantly proven wrong.
                How did she even get into the contest to begin with? Especially when Alicia Keys was left out.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                  How did she even get into the contest to begin with? Especially when Alicia Keys was left out.
                  She was nominated by user at the St. Louis Sports Lounge. If you're curious to see who, go click the LTOH main thread pinned above.

And she won--or at least, I voted for her--on the strength of a really stunning face.
                  Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Ya could've nominated her...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Tori is going to make some noise in this tourney.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                      -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
                        She was nominated by user at the St. Louis Sports Lounge. If you're curious to see who, go click the LTOH main thread pinned above.

And she won--or at least, I voted for her--on the strength of a really stunning face.
                        Johnny Depp is as pretty. Better body, too.
                        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove View Post
                          Johnny Depp is as pretty. Better body, too.
                          I'm not kidding here, but I'd take Valerie Bertinelli over Keira Knighley.
                          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I'm sure Kah will be along shortly to mock your taste in women.

FTR, I agree with you.
                            Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

And that's the great thing about personal preference. It's sort of a less tragic, more civilized inherent form of natural selection.
                              Last edited by slow groove; 04-08-2008, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X