Hillary on CNN this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary on CNN this morning

Said what Penn did was no big deal. It's more important what she says than a person who doesn't officially speak for the campaign.

Unlike Obama whom has yet to fire anyone for cozying up to Canada.

------------------------

Unbelievable.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
    Said what Penn did was no big deal. It's more important what she says than a person who doesn't officially speak for the campaign.

Unlike Obama whom has yet to fire anyone for cozying up to Canada.

------------------------

Unbelievable.
    Hey, it's her party and the guy who wasn't invited is getting all the attention.

Who are we to be angry at her for being shallow?

Comment

She was dignified and restrained as she questioned General Petraeus.

I expect he will have a tougher time with his future commander in chief this afternoon.
      v

Comment

More lies. If what Penn did didn't amount to much, as Hillary claims, then why did her campaign pay his company $14 million?

These candidates spend money like they're already in office.
        "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

...sigh...

What part of this are we supposed to be outraged about?
          Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
            ...sigh...

Probably the mendacity -

Oh the Penn thing is no big deal - but looky at what Obama did - thats a big deal.

Oh the little states are no big deal - but looky at the Big States thats a big deal.

Oh course Florida and Michigan should count - I've always said so - since I won them and I now need them.
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
              Probably the mendacity -
              mendacity = great word, Schwa.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
                More lies. If what Penn did didn't amount to much, as Hillary claims, then why did her campaign pay his company $14 million?

These candidates spend money like they're already in office.
                I see it as Hillary saying that a trade agreement with Columbia is better than telling Canada what they want to hear about NAFTA.

Don't know why it's better to deal with Columbia than it is with our neighbors to the north.

Comment

...sigh...

How about the fact that all these little old ladies and young people who are donating $20 and $50 are essentially lining the pockets of some campaign 'strategist' who may or may not be worth the money?

How about the fact that somebody who is willing to spend money like Hillary (and all candidates, for that matter) may not have much credibility when it comes to curtailing government spending or fixing the economic problems?

How about the fact that what she said -- that Penn really didn't do all that much -- is just complete and utter bullshit?

But you're right. It doesn't really rise to the level of outrage. Just more of the fucking same.
                  "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

...sigh...

We'd tell you but you always seem to have your ears plugged.

Comment

...sigh...

I want obama to win---but---I wish Hillary would do fewer things to keep establishing herself as a punchline.........
                      v

Comment

Originally posted by King View Post
                        mendacity = great word, Schwa.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
                          How about the fact that all these little old ladies and young people who are donating $20 and $50 are essentially lining the pockets of some campaign 'strategist' who may or may not be worth the money?
                          True of every single political candidate who has ever accepted donations. But this is Hillary Clinton, of course...
                          Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

True of every single political candidate who has ever accepted donations. But this is Hillary Clinton, of course...
                            Not every campaign has a Karl Rove or a Mark Penn. A james Carville or mary matalin, maybe.....
                            v

Comment

Nice try. But there's an excellent salon.com article today about the money Hillary spent on Penn. http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/04/08/penn_fees/

She's spent a lot more of those $25 and $50 contributions on her consultants than Obama and McCain have.

But she can't come out and say, "Yes, I paid Penn a lot of money, and he was worth it." Instead, she has to lie. This is a pattern, kah. I know, I know, :shrug:
                              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X