LimeWire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LimeWire?

I've been turning up zero results for every search I've been doing for about two weeks now. It says I'm connected to the network, but I am getting zero data back from the search function. Has anyone else been having this problem?

The RIAA has finally won.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I use it every day. No problems here....
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf View Post
        I use it every day. No problems here....
        Which version?

Comment

It must be the spyware...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Limewire is bad....mmmkay?

Seriously: Don't use it, unless you like getting sued.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post

I don't often; albums and such come easily enough from torrents. Every once in a while I'll stumble across an individual song I want, though, and it is at those times that this is annoying.

Comment

What do you do?
                Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
                  What do you do?
                  He buys his compact discs from the Sam Goody at his local shopping mall like all good people should...
                  . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                  -mike
                  mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

You know you can select what songs you want in the torrent, right?

Comment

The kids d/l'd limewire at home and it screwed up my computer. It's never been the same since. It runs better than it used too (after it was deleted) - but it's still screwed up.

Needless to say I was pissed (and still am).
                      Feb. 08, 2005
                      Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                      Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                      Originally posted by Airshark
                      NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Limewire is great for getting 2 things:

1. Lawsuits
                        2. Malware (Viruses, Spyware, Trojans, etc...)
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Limewire is great for getting 2 things:

1. Lawsuits
                          2. Malware (Viruses, Spyware, Trojans, etc...)
                          That's why my computer is still messed up. I was able to get a lot of crap repaired or removed...but there is still something going on that is beyond my computer knowledge.... (which isn't much!)
                          Feb. 08, 2005
                          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                          Originally posted by Airshark
                          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Yeah, Limewire is teh suck. When my first Dell got fucked up last year, the guy who tried to fix it said my HD was loaded with Spyware because of Limewire. I buy my shit off iTunes. I can spare the $.99.
                            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

So what torrent sites are you guys using? I have waffles and stmusic. Waffles seems to be the most like Oink, and I can usually find what I want more than stmusic. I am a little disappointed in it's progress, though. I thought they would have more torrents by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X