Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA GDT Month Five - Down the Stretch they come

Dallas stuns Pheonix with a comeback.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

The Pistons are primed to make a 7th appearance in the Eastern conference finals. I would like to see them take Boston, but I don't know for sure.

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

george karl wears his seattle space needle tie, and loses in double OT. bad thing considering dallas won

Comment

The West is going to be amazing - I don't see any large favorites come playoff time.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

yeah, i also don't really see any big shocks like last year's dallas vs gs either. anyone can take it..unfortunatly!

Comment

Go Utah!

Comment

IMO, the teams in the west are going to pound each other so much in the playoffs, Boston will have a pretty good chance at beating a tired opponent in the finals.
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Pheonix shocks the Spurs.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Dallas shocks the Jazz

Dallas is looking like the team no one will want to play.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Allen Iverson is still the man.
                    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Teh Warriors dun shit teh bed.
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                        Teh Warriors dun shit teh bed.
                        I don't know - that back to back Utah and Houston is no picnic for Denver.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Other than one more game at home in a seven game series I don't think one spot in the top eight is better than another.

Suns start the game leading the Rockets 13 - 2. Rockets come back to lead by 1 at the end of the first quarter.

Odds are the loser of this game plays the Lakers. Winner the Jazz. Not sure which one is a better match-up.

Comment

Celebs out at the game tonight. Jay-Z and Beyonce sitting next to Hakeem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff Blaylock View Post
                              Other than one more game at home in a seven game series I don't think one spot in the top eight is better than another.

Suns start the game leading the Rockets 13 - 2. Rockets come back to lead by 1 at the end of the first quarter.

Odds are the loser of this game plays the Lakers. Winner the Jazz. Not sure which one is a better match-up.
                              Take the Lakers by a hair - Utah is a killer.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Working...
                              X