Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Hillary!! Good move!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Hillary!! Good move!!

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008...hief_stra.html

Better late than never.
    v

Will this help her to stop lying?
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
      Will this help her to stop lying?
      She is a politician, so I'm guessing...no
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
        She is a politician, so I'm guessing...no
        Rue that regarding the "politician" role, but over the last few weeks she has elevated lying to a new artform.
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
          Rue that regarding the "politician" role, but over the last few weeks she has elevated lying to a new artform.
          ++

No argument here. There is absolutely no way I can support her run for President. If she gets the nod over Obama I'm staying home election day.
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

The Clinton tax records are interesting. When they left office they had $12M owed in legal fees. The last year in Bill's term, the Clintons made $357k. Under 8 years of Bush, the Clinton wealth has turned around considerably. Last year the couple earned $20M, an increase of 5,600 %.
            "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

So, you're suggesting it was the tax cuts?
              June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

I believe most of it came from book sales and speaking engagements by Bill...
                " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                  ++

No argument here. There is absolutely no way I can support her run for President. If she gets the nod over Obama I'm staying home election day.
                  I have a feeling if she gets the nomination a lot of democrats will stay home. If McCain picks Romney as his VP, a lot of republicans will stay home too.

So does this mean President Nader...LOL

Comment

I know that's a blog and all, but can we get an editor or something?

Comment

He isn't gone.

He asked to have his title removed, but until we hear differently, we can assume that Mark Penn is still the generalissimo of the Clinton campaign. Y'all are far too easily led astray.
                      I like cheese.

Comment

Whether the decision was made by Her or Bill or jointly between them to give Penn the power he held for so long in her campaign, it was the single biggest mistake made by Hillary. If she had an adviser as talented as whoever holds the similar position for obama (kind of appropriate that I cannot immediately remember who it is), she might be leading Obama.

But, like her vote for the war---she made the wrong call. Obama chose someone who is good. Choosing the right people is an important part of a president's job.
                        v

Comment

Again, there's no indication his job has changed one iota from today's announcement. This looks like a cosmetic thing to deflect criticism from Penn's dalliance with the Colombians on a free trade agreement. From the tea leaves, it still looks like he's doing the same job as before, just without the title of "Campaign Strategist".
                          I like cheese.

Comment

WASHINGTON--Clinton campaign manager Maggie Williams announced Sunday that Mark Penn was cut from his role as chief strategist of the campaign
                            After the events of the last few days, Mark Penn has asked to give up his role as Chief Strategist of the Clinton Campaign
                            It is kind of clintonian---you have to check every word carefully. The thought occurred to me that he could be entering a new phase, getting ready to unleash some stuff he has been holding back---now that he is "free, at last" .
                            v

Comment

Originally posted by tallahassee blues fan View Post
                              So, you're suggesting it was the tax cuts?
                              Not at all. I just find it ironic.
                              "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Working...
                              X