Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs GDT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Official NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs GDT

    The Conference Quarterfinals Series matchups have been decided! Time for some playoff hockey, beginning on Wednesday!

    WEST

    No. 1 Detroit Red Wings vs. No. 8 Nashville Predators
    No. 2 San Jose Sharks vs. No. 7 Calgary Flames
    No. 3 Minnesota Wild vs. No. 6 Colorado Avalanche
    No. 4 Anaheim Ducks vs. No. 5 Dallas Stars

    EAST

    No. 1 Montreal Canadiens vs. No. 8 Boston Bruins
    No. 2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. No. 7 Ottawa Senators
    No. 3 Washington Capitals vs. No. 6 Philadelphia Flyers
    No. 4 New Jersey Devils vs. No. 5 New York Rangers
    Last edited by Ohio Blues; 06-07-2008, 08:28 PM.
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

  • #2
    The Official NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs GDT

    NO MORE SHOOTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

    Comment


    • #3
      I got jobbed!!!!
      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
      "He'll Finnish You Off"

      Comment


      • #4
        It all works out in the end.
        Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nevermind!!

          How do you feel about your chances, CSD?
          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
          "He'll Finnish You Off"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
            Nevermind!!

            How do you feel about your chances, CSD?
            I have no clue to be honest. Our goalie never played a playoff game before and most of our team has limited playoff experience. Aside from that, Ovechkin makes me nervous. But considering we went from 56 points last season to 95 points this season, I'm pumped and excited to be back in the playoffs. This season has been a success as far as I'm concerned and the rest is gravy.
            Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CSD View Post
              I have no clue to be honest. Our goalie never played a playoff game before and most of our team has limited playoff experience. Aside from that, Ovechkin makes me nervous. But considering we went from 56 points last season to 95 points this season, I'm pumped and excited to be back in the playoffs. This season has been a success as far as I'm concerned and the rest is gravy.
              That's good perspective, I think. The Ovechkin & Co. train is going to be hard to stop, and Huet is tough to beat on the top of his game. That said, youse guys did get more points than them this season and they're not a perfect hockey team by any stretch. I wouldn't be surprised to see Philly in the second round, but I haven't decided who I'll pick in the series yet.
              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

              Comment


              • #8
                Washington is on fire. Good luck with that...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                  Washington is on fire. Good luck with that...
                  It's not like we backed into the playoffs. We are 7-1-1 in our last 9.

                  Both teams head into this series playing well.
                  Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Okay, I decided. My picks...

                    WEST

                    No. 1 Detroit Red Wings vs. No. 8 Nashville Predators
                    No. 2 San Jose Sharks vs. No. 7 Calgary Flames
                    No. 3 Minnesota Wild vs. No. 6 Colorado Avalanche
                    No. 4 Anaheim Ducks vs. No. 5 Dallas Stars

                    EAST

                    No. 1 Montreal Canadiens vs. No. 8 Boston Bruins
                    No. 2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. No. 7 Ottawa Senators
                    No. 3 Washington Capitals vs. No. 6 Philadelphia Flyers
                    No. 4 New Jersey Devils vs. No. 5 New York Rangers
                    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                    "He'll Finnish You Off"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Predictions:

                      1 - Detroit vs. 8 - Nashville - Detroit in 5
                      2 - San Jose vs. 7 - Calgary - San Jose in 6
                      3 - Minnesota vs. 6 - Colorado - Minnesota in 6
                      4 - Anaheim vs. 5 - Dallas - Dallas in 7

                      Detroit vs. Dallas - Detroit in 6
                      San Jose vs. Minnesota - San Jose in 5

                      Detroit vs. San Jose - San Jose in 6

                      1 - Montreal vs. 8 - Boston - Montreal in 5
                      2 - Pittsburgh vs. 7 - Ottawa - Ottawa in 7
                      3 - Washington vs. 6 - Flyers - Washington in 6
                      4 - New Jersey vs. 5 - New York Rangers - Rangers in 6

                      Montreal vs. Ottawa - Montreal in 6
                      Washington vs. NYR - Washington in 7

                      Montreal vs. Washington - Montreal in 6

                      San Jose vs. Montreal - San Jose in 5

                      SHARKS WILL WIN IT ALL!!! STANLEY CUP HERE WE COME!!!
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                        That's good perspective, I think. The Ovechkin & Co. train is going to be hard to stop, and Huet is tough to beat on the top of his game. That said, youse guys did get more points than them this season and they're not a perfect hockey team by any stretch. I wouldn't be surprised to see Philly in the second round, but I haven't decided who I'll pick in the series yet.
                        Ovechkin is by far the best player in the NHL, IMO, and his supporting cast is a talented group unlike previous seasons. With Huet between the pipes they are a very dangerous team. I think we have an advantage with our defense and scoring depth as well as special teams so it should be an interesting series. It's too bad that it will probably lack the emotion of a rivalry, though.
                        Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                          Predictions:

                          1 - Detroit vs. 8 - Nashville - Detroit in 5
                          2 - San Jose vs. 7 - Calgary - San Jose in 6
                          3 - Minnesota vs. 6 - Colorado - Minnesota in 6
                          4 - Anaheim vs. 5 - Dallas - Dallas in 7

                          Detroit vs. Dallas - Detroit in 6
                          San Jose vs. Minnesota - San Jose in 5

                          Detroit vs. San Jose - San Jose in 6

                          1 - Montreal vs. 8 - Boston - Montreal in 5
                          2 - Pittsburgh vs. 7 - Ottawa - Ottawa in 7
                          3 - Washington vs. 6 - Flyers - Washington in 6
                          4 - New Jersey vs. 5 - New York Rangers - Rangers in 6

                          Montreal vs. Ottawa - Montreal in 6
                          Washington vs. NYR - Washington in 7

                          Montreal vs. Washington - Montreal in 6

                          San Jose vs. Montreal - San Jose in 5

                          SHARKS WILL WIN IT ALL!!! STANLEY CUP HERE WE COME!!!

                          I'll be surprised if Ottawa wins a single game, let alone a series.
                          Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                            SHARKS WILL WIN IT ALL!!! STANLEY CUP HERE WE COME!!!
                            Okay, let's try reality next time
                            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                            "He'll Finnish You Off"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              One last thing about the Flyers - Caps series.

                              The Caps have home ice advantage but in reality the Flyers will probably have more fans in the building for just about every game.
                              Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X