Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackwater Iraq security contract renewed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blackwater Iraq security contract renewed

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ter/index.html

  • #2
    Really? I thought the situation on the ground was safe. I guess not.
    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

    Comment


    • #3
      Under a provision put into place in the early days of the U.S.-led occupation of Iraq, security contractors have immunity from Iraqi law.
      But hey it's their country and they call the shots...

      Iraq should arrest anyone they think is breaking the law, their law. Democracy, right?
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is one of the issues which obama and mcCain should be forced to discuss when they go one on one.

        All those reports in the media about the Blackwater abuses have just about stopped.
        v


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kjoe View Post
          All those reports in the media about the Blackwater abuses have just about stopped.
          Why do you think that is?
          *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dhaab View Post
              Why do you think that is?
              limited time and space considerations by the news media dictate attention to too many....less relevant issues...regarding....less relevant candidates.
              v


              Comment


              • #8
                You're doing a heckuva job, greedy warmongering motherfuckers.
                OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kjoe
                  All those reports in the media about the Blackwater abuses have just about stopped.


                  Originally posted by dhaab View Post
                  Why do you think that is?
                  Payola!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kjoe
                    All those reports in the media about the Blackwater abuses have just about stopped.





                    Payola!
                    noooooo!!!!!! Say it is not so!




                    Kasem is a Druze and a vegan.
                    He has been active in politics for many years, supporting Lebanese-American and Arab-American causes and politicians.
                    He was a member of Citizens for Nader in 2000 and supported Dennis Kucinich in his 2004 and 2008 presidential runs.[3]
                    Kasem has written a brochure published by the Arab-American Institute entitled "Arab-Americans: Making a Difference
                    v


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                      noooooo!!!!!! Say it is not so!




                      Kasem is a Druze and a vegan.
                      He has been active in politics for many years, supporting Lebanese-American and Arab-American causes and politicians.
                      He was a member of Citizens for Nader in 2000 and supported Dennis Kucinich in his 2004 and 2008 presidential runs.[3]
                      Kasem has written a brochure published by the Arab-American Institute entitled "Arab-Americans: Making a Difference
                      http://www.celebrityrants.com/free_celeb_casey.html

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Well. That certainly livened up things here sunday afternoon at the bread company. I did eventually find the volume control.
                        v


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                          Well. That certainly livened up things here sunday afternoon at the bread company. I did eventually find the volume control.


                          Sorry.

                          Next time I'll post the NSFW (Language) alert.

                          If I worked today, I'd get double time!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post


                            Sorry.

                            Next time I'll post the NSFW (Language) alert.

                            If I worked today, I'd get double time!
                            It is more fun for me to pretend I am shocked and confused.
                            v


                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X