Computer repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer repair

I have decided to try and revive my dead laptop.

Right before X Mas I believe the motherboard crapped out. Then my idiot bro-in-law decided that he could fix it. So now I have a tote bag which houses what is left of my laptop. Mainly pieces.

What I'm looking for is a place to repair my pc around the St Chuck/Pete/HeightsofMaryland area. Orange Computers is in MH but I feel bad going in there because my soccer team used to destroy his kid's team. But anyway....

What about Wentzville? My sister and bro in law fix computers.

Comment

Dude, get a Dell.....or a mac

Comment

J&B Tech still open?
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott
        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by AWSmith98 View Post
          Dude, get a Dell.....or a mac
          Mrs. Celty wants me to get one of those new ones that will fit in an envelope. I have no idea why.

Comment

There is a place called Onsite Computers on the North 70 service road across from Becky's Carpet store.
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic View Post
              Mrs. Celty wants me to get one of those new ones that will fit in an envelope. I have no idea why.
              she's used to small things?

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                There is a place called Onsite Computers on the North 70 service road across from Becky's Carpet store.
                Have you dealt w/ them before? Is that like Zumbehl area?

Comment

she's used to small things?
                  As soon as I hit submit.....

Comment

She's allergic to money?

Comment

J&B Technologies will repair your notebook or desktop computer. Fast.

Our expertly trained techs are located right here in St. Louis. So we won't ship your machine halfway across the globe to fix it. You save time. And money. And you know it’s done right.

J&B supports home and business computers. We can come to you, or you can use our convenient drop-off service.

Either way, you’ get prompt, professional service. We’ll fix your computer quickly, and have you back in business before you know it.

www.jbtech.com
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott

Comment

Have you dealt w/ them before? Is that like Zumbehl area?
                        No, not that far down. Get on the N service road at Mid Rivers mall, go over 370 and it's 1/2 mile or so on the left. I think it's next to an Enterprise Car Rental place in a strip mall. Almost directly across from an old Long John Silver's and Fazoli's.

Never dealt with them, just drove by one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                          J&B Technologies will repair your notebook or desktop computer. Fast.

Our expertly trained techs are located right here in St. Louis. So we won't ship your machine halfway across the globe to fix it. You save time. And money. And you know it’s done right.

J&B supports home and business computers. We can come to you, or you can use our convenient drop-off service.

Either way, you’ get prompt, professional service. We’ll fix your computer quickly, and have you back in business before you know it.

www.jbtech.com
                          are you on commission or do they pay you in burritos?

Comment

wow. they were around back when I worked at J&G computers. I always thought it was funny to have a j&b and a j&g.
                            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

are you on commission or do they pay you in burritos?
                              I worked there about 10 years ago assnugget.
                              Sponsor of:
                              Brian Elliott

Comment

Working...
                              X