Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary ranks 6 posts higher than Oprah on Time Magazine's most influential poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary ranks 6 posts higher than Oprah on Time Magazine's most influential poll

But these are just 200 suggestions, which will be cut down to 100 by Time. Voting is on line. Who the hell is Rain(1st), and why is he supposedly more influential than obama? (2nd)

Hillary, in 24th place is ahead of Oprah, who is in 30th place according to the latest on line tally.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/20...726935,00.html
    v

It never fails to amaze me how incredibly stupid people are....and lists like this only reinforce that.

Sadly, Oprah is prolly much higher than Hillary. Obama right now has zero international influence, and his national influence is minimal. He is a lightning rod on a clear day in most cases.

...and, who teh he11 is Rain?
    "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

Oprah talk show host below a United States Senator running for President of the United States. gee amazing. It shouldn't even be that close.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Perez (not Paris) Hilton and stephen colbert have vaulted into the number 2 and 3 positions, dropping Obama to 4th.

Time magazine deserves to be....institutionalized.
        v

Comment

Originally posted by blue zone View Post
          It never fails to amaze me how incredibly stupid people are....and lists like this only reinforce that.

Sadly, Oprah is prolly much higher than Hillary. Obama right now has zero international influence, and his national influence is minimal. He is a lightning rod on a clear day in most cases.

...and, who teh he11 is Rain?
          OCCUPATION: Korean pop sensation — and last year's landslide winner of this poll
          NUMBER OF TIME COVERS: 0
          PREVIOUS APPEARANCES ON THE TIME 100: 2
          http://www.time.com/time/specials/20...724727,00.html

This shows just what Time polls are worth.

/thread

Comment

Working...
          X