Syesha Mercado:

Rachel Bilson
    89.74%
    Syesha Mercado
    10.26%

The poll is expired.

Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

What a pair of nothing pictures. I refuse to vote until I see a picture that marks either of these women as being even "hot", much les LTOH material. For the next LTOH, I'm going to nominate all the models from Deal or No Deal. All of them have better pictures than the two posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
      What a pair of nothing pictures. I refuse to vote until I see a picture that marks either of these women as being even "hot", much les LTOH material. For the next LTOH, I'm going to nominate all the models from Deal or No Deal. All of them have better pictures than the two posted.
      I think you should post your own pictures. Or, you could whine like a crybaby.

Comment

Comment

I want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Rachel Bilson:

Syesha Mercado:

I'm unable to find a Syesha Mercado picture that makes her even look lukewarm, much less hot. I have no idea why she's nominated. Rachel Bilson, meh, the quality of LTOH contestants is relatively low this time.

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
            I think you should post your own pictures. Or, you could whine like a crybaby.
            I was assembling pix while you were considering your response, doofus.

Comment

i know this was done quickly and all, but next time maybe those nominating should be able to provide at least 10 pics cause yeah, this girl doesn't have much

Comment

Syesha Mercado isn't even in the upper half of women who appear on television.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                  Syesha Mercado isn't even in the upper half of women who appear on television.
                  Yes, but would she make a good life partner?

Comment

and next time NO reality contests who are currently on a show, c'mon people!

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
                      Yes, but would she make a good life partner?
                      For the record, I agree with you 100% that people choosing Carrie Underwood are clearly blind. However, Carrie Underwood at least has some reasonable pictures that underline her attractiveness. Random American Idol contestants aren't making the grade.

Comment

bleh.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Comment

I wonder how Sarah Chalke would be doing against Bilson. I just could not bring myself to nominate her.
                          v

Comment

As Nick Bakay says, "PUSH, there are no winners here..."

Mercado looks like my wife's best friend, so I'll vote for Ms. Bilson & her droopy boobs.

Comment

Double forfeit.
                              Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Working...
                              X