Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch Pardon The Interruption yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone catch Pardon The Interruption yesterday?

Watch

NOT FOOLED.

Comment

People still watch PTI?

Comment

Easy to spot the joke. Only the officials in the NBA are that bad.

Comment

i was tricked
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

When I first heard them start in on that I did a double take, but it only took a few seconds after that to realize it was an April Fool's joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
              People still watch PTI?
              Still the second best show on ESPN (Baseball Tonite). They dont change their opinions to fit a motive, they don't yell and scream at the TV just to make their reasoning sound more important, and their jokes are at least somewhat funny.
              Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
              Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
              There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
              "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
              "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

People still watch PTI?
                I love it.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
                  Still the second best show on ESPN (Baseball Tonite). They dont change their opinions to fit a motive, they don't yell and scream at the TV just to make their reasoning sound more important, and their jokes are at least somewhat funny.
                  Compared to Around the Horn it is as good as the last episode of M.A.S.H and Cheers combined.

Comment

Um, I respectfully and completely disagree.
                    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

People still watch PTI?
                      About the only thing I watch on ESPN.

Comment

They dont change their opinions to fit a motive, they don't yell and scream at the TV just to make their reasoning sound more important, and their jokes are at least somewhat funny.
                        Really? Did you happen to notice that they acted exactly normal when arguing over something completely made up?

Don't try to tell me that they don't change their opinions to fit a motive...that's exactly what the show is.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                          Really? Did you happen to notice that they acted exactly normal when arguing over something completely made up?

Don't try to tell me that they don't change their opinions to fit a motive...that's exactly what the show is.
                          What was wrong with what they debated whether it was made made-up or not? You can still hold opinions to if a situation like that is fair or not. They play devil's advocate all the time to make sure there is something to talk about. They also admit to agreeing with the other side at the end of the segment.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                            What was wrong with what they debated whether it was made made-up or not? You can still hold opinions to if a situation like that is fair or not. They play devil's advocate all the time to make sure there is something to talk about. They also admit to agreeing with the other side at the end of the segment.
                            "They dont change their opinions to fit a motive"

They're trying to sell their show...so they change their opinions to whatever they think makes for better discussion.

The show is all about just taking whatever side they think will make better TV.

That's my point.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                              "They dont change their opinions to fit a motive"

They're trying to sell their show...so they change their opinions to whatever they think makes for better discussion.

The show is all about just taking whatever side they think will make better TV.

That's my point.
                              Don't they take both sides and debate it out?

Comment

Working...
                              X